Did Sean Gannon pass away?

RIP Officer Gannon.  Thank God is wasn’t our Gannon 

UGCTT_Goodfella -

Police officers stand at attention on Thursday evening as the body of fallen Yarmouth Police Officer Sean Gannon is moved from Cape Cod Hospital to the medical examiner's office in a Boston. @bostonherald #yarmouthpd #ladd pic.twitter.com/QyACrgS76F

— nicoczar (@nicoczar) April 13, 2018

I would call OP an asshole before verify if true.. but this post absolutely makes it seem like it was him.  The fucked up part is the LE probably wouldn't give him a ceremony after the whistle blowing he's done.  Sean Gannon's story is by far the most fascinating thing I've read on the UG I over 8 years.  Thank God he's OKAY.

1 Like

RIP to the Cop who passed away.  I am a huge blue lives matter supporter and these guys risk their lives day in and day out to keep our society safe.  God bless all the cops alive or fallen.  This country would not be the same if we didn't have brave men and women cops risking their lives.

Impossible simply because The Sean Gannon is invincible.

Bullets cant stop gannon. 

Rip to the officer who passed 

RIP

Tell you what, if it was our Gannon that got killed I would go full conspiracy mode. 

I logged in this morning just to check this. Was watching the news with my wife when it popped up.

GladiatorGannon is an awesome poster and a great contributor to this board. Though I dont know him personally, we have communicated on various threads over the years. For what its worth I’m glad to hear its not him – but certainly not glad to hear about ANY fallen officer.

These are the people that help us all to live the American dream, and enjoy a privileged life that much of the world doesn’t have. I am always happy to see a police officer in our neighborhood – the place where my kids go to school.

So while it might not be appropriate to be happy – I think its an appropriate opportunity to thank GladiatorGannon for his service, while praying for the fallen.

So if Gladiator reads this – thank you sir.

officer Gannon was a K9 officer serving a warrant, according to the news. Suspect is arrested and charged with murder.

RIP and prayers for the family of the fallen officer.

I hope the killer somehow gets what he deserves… Although it wont bring anyone back.

1 Like

Lots of deleted posts from this thread. Wonder why.

isn’t sean on ‘leave’ from the force still? In Thailand the last I checked?

RIP

oranos -

wtf how many sean gannons in the boston area that are also cops can there possibly be

boston, irish, cop

probably several

RIP to the cop

glad it wasnt our gannon

Alive and well, as well as touched by the outpouring of support. Rest In Peace Officer Sean Gannon, End of Watch, 4/12/2018.

3 Likes
oranos -

wtf how many sean gannons in the boston area that are also cops can there possibly be

Three that I can think of offhand. Probably more, it's Boston, Sean Gannon is damn near "John Smith".

^ Very glad you're alive and well, but RIP to the fallen.

WHEW. Holy shit that was scary to read. Glad you're ok Gladiator Gannon! RIP to the officer :(

GladiatorGannon - 
oranos -

Three that I can think of offhand. Probably more, it's Boston, Sean Gannon is damn near "John Smith".

Glad to hear you’re doing well, our brothers may fall but through us, they continue on.

The Sean Gannon that was killed in the line of duty was a cop in yarmouth, MA which is down on the cape.

oranos -

Yarmouth is about 70 miles south of Boston. I'm not a fan of the way a lot of police officers abuse their power, but I would've been more then happy to wake up this morning to the news that this piece of shit murderer was able to "suicide" himself in his cell. There are judges in this state that have the blood of a young outstanding human on their hands.

Read about the scumbags past and tell me how the justice system allowed this fuckhead to be free. 

Two Boston cops named Sean Gannon, what are the odds? Is the other Sean Gannon even a cop still?