Did segal die?

Read on Facebook, don't know if true or fake. Said heart attack at 58? Phone Post 3.0

Figured someone here would know... Phone Post 3.0

had to be of natural causes because I've heard he was hard to kill. goodnight sweet prince

Another cop killing. He felt he was above the law. Phone Post 3.0

I heard it was suicide by cop. He felt like he was under siege.

Cartels in Brazil had him marked for death. Phone Post 3.0

I've never seen OG'ers form a comedy voltron like this. A+!

Daddy Rorny Michael - I've never seen OG'ers form a comedy voltron like this. A+!

UG'ers you disgusting heathen

I heard he cock punched Fedor...and died shortly thereafter. Phone Post 3.0

Obviously not true. Segal can't be killed.

I love you all for those posts.... But it's a hoax right? Nobody heard anything? Phone Post 3.0

If this is a hoax you can bet he'll be out for justice. Phone Post 3.0

Daddy Rorny Michael - I've never seen OG'ers form a comedy voltron like this. A+!
Vu for comedy voltron lol...., vote down twice for calling us OGers.... Our cocks aren't that big over hear ;) Jk about the vote down Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - If this is a hoax you can bet he'll be out for justice. Phone Post 3.0
You motherfucker.... How did you do that? You stole my post as I was ready to post it you cocksucker. Get out of my head bro Phone Post 3.0

He's currently in Siberia investing in diamond mining. Phone Post 3.0

Nah. 22 hrs ago

http://m.themalaymailonline.com/showbiz/article/steven-seagal-tries-out-new-role-as-diamond-investor-in-siberia Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
IDOHARM - If this is a hoax you can bet he'll be out for justice. Phone Post 3.0
You motherfucker.... How did you do that? You stole my post as I was ready to post it you cocksucker. Get out of my head bro Phone Post 3.0
Bro, I had to make an executive decision. Phone Post 3.0

I just checked his Facebook. It's Under Siege with hateful comments. Phone Post 3.0

I patteed with dem once. Da segret to sagull is eee ave two head an four eye. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM -
Dugs95 -
Bro, I had to make an executive decision. Phone Post 3.0
Who do you think you are? It's like you're above the law. Phone Post 3.0