Did Sherdog Spoil the Muñoz Fight on FB for You?

They got reamed by Facebookers for spoiling the Muñoz-Leben fight. I avoided the UG and other MMA sites all day for nothing. Fucking Sherdog. Phone Post

I know its hard but you really have to avoid the internet completely.  I had a fight spoiled once by Yahoo, not exactly a top MMA site.  

LOL @ going to sherdog.

no, because i avoid facebook and most internet sites like the plague before tape delayed fights.

Sherdog is douchey with spoilers, that is why they had their credentials revoked isnt it? For spilling the results of a TUF before it actually aired?

ESPN ruined it too... Phone Post

Nothing was ruined.. you saw the result of a sporting event that was live in every territory but one. The entire world isn't going to pretend it didn't happen just because the UFC doesn't want to split it's audience in the US.

What are you doing sitting on facebook on a saturday?

RML -  Nothing was ruined.. you saw the result of a sporting event that was live in every territory but one. The entire world isn't going to pretend it didn't happen just because the UFC doesn't want to split it's audience in the US.

You're right. Next time I will stay in my basement and not answer my door. With no internet, phones or TV. And no electricity even! Phone Post

If you clicked on a site that spoiled the fight then you're a fucking tard....

Stu Cazzo - If you clicked on a site that spoiled the fight then you're a fucking tard....

Did you miss the part where I said it was on Facebook? I didn't click on anything. I went to check my messages and there it was. Bam. Phone Post

I went to sherdog after the event and saw no spoilers. Either way, it's not hard to avoid this, my friend I think you need a hobby.

If you don't want to see spoilers, you can't check a social networking site if you have any friends that are into MMA, let alone if you've "liked" a fucking MMA website. How is this not common sense?

RML -  Nothing was ruined.. you saw the result of a sporting event that was live in every territory but one. The entire world isn't going to pretend it didn't happen just because the UFC doesn't want to split it's audience in the US.

. Phone Post

No one else but Sherdog spoiled it despite me having "liked" countless MMA sites. Boy, you guys will debate anything and everything.

We should eat 3 square meals, drink 8 glasses of water and sleep for 8 hours a day. DEBATE ME! Phone Post

Note to self: Always turn off your apps. That god forsaken espn sportcenter app will ruin shit for u when you're running late. Phone Post

SuMBJJ - ESPN ruined it too... Phone Post

I forget, who provides mma news for espn?

Ohhhh right it's a partnership with sherdog, a quality news site that everyone here likes to hate on Phone Post

OP is a silly billy

It was live in just about every area but the US. America is not the world.

I ruined it for myself, lol. Right before the main event started, I opened up Chris Leben's wikipedia to show my girlfriend his win/lose chart, and it had already updated with his fight. I didn't see how it ended though, so at least that was a surprise.

Nope. Because fuck sherdog, that's why.