Did that takedown bust Vitor's eye?

Rewatched the fight looking to see where Vitor took that damage to his eye. It looks to me that the takedown Johnson hit (which sent Vitor's face slamming into the mat) might have done the damage. It looked like it even dazed Vitor.

The strikes that landed to that side of the face didn't appear that damaging. Phone Post

NarlyPersianDude - Seems like you are not paying attention to what you are watching, their was a huge punch that landed that AJ threw, as he was getting top position, it landed very cleanly and obviously and most guys would get ko'd from that shot, but Vitor and his incredible chin was able to hold on.

You want to watch it again? But after that punch, no offense from Anthony, just lay and pray like he did against Hardy, good for the ref to stand it up, people dont want to see guys fight like Tyron Woodley. OnTheReal

Seems like you are not paying attention to what you are watching. The huge punch was from AJs right hand, Vitors swelling was on his right eye

SandHands209 -
NarlyPersianDude - Seems like you are not paying attention to what you are watching, their was a huge punch that landed that AJ threw, as he was getting top position, it landed very cleanly and obviously and most guys would get ko'd from that shot, but Vitor and his incredible chin was able to hold on.

You want to watch it again? But after that punch, no offense from Anthony, just lay and pray like he did against Hardy, good for the ref to stand it up, people dont want to see guys fight like Tyron Woodley. OnTheReal

Right away I see .. hmm u must not be paying attention to what Ur watching... K right there, u became a douchebag. Within the first 4 words u immediately became a faggot Phone Post

Funny, I felt the same way.... Phone Post

i didnt rewatch fight

i assumed it was from when rumble jumped into gward and hit victor pretty good

And after seeing it again I'm certain that face plant did the initial damage, at least... Phone Post

gusto - i didnt rewatch fight

i assumed it was from when rumble jumped into gward and hit victor pretty good

Nope. He landed on the other side of Vitor's face as someone else pointed out. Phone Post