Did the cop have to kill the unarmed kid in Ferg?

WALES1 - Lee Rigby was attacked and killed by two loons with knifes in the UK.

The loons then charge the police, covered in blood and with big butcher knifes, and the police just shot them in the legs etc.

'Two men, one brandishing a cleaver and the other a revolver, charged at the police. Armed police fired eight times and both men were wounded. They were arrested and taken to separate hospitals. A revolver, knives, and a cleaver were seized at the scene.' Phone Post 3.0
This is a clear example where police should of shot them in the HEAD. Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam - Op plays to many video games.

Go shoot a gun and come back and tell me its the logical thing to do to aim for the leg in the heat of the moment. Phone Post 3.0
Gave you an example in the OP where British police injured two loons covered in their victims' blood.

Learn to fucking read. Phone Post 3.0

fanat -
WALES1 - Lee Rigby was attacked and killed by two loons with knifes in the UK.

The loons then charge the police, covered in blood and with big butcher knifes, and the police just shot them in the legs etc.

'Two men, one brandishing a cleaver and the other a revolver, charged at the police. Armed police fired eight times and both men were wounded. They were arrested and taken to separate hospitals. A revolver, knives, and a cleaver were seized at the scene.' Phone Post 3.0
This is a clear example where police should of shot them in the HEAD. Phone Post 3.0
But they didn't and they didn't give them the easy way out.

The two loons faced justice and have been attacked many times inside.

They weren't allowed to become martyrs. Phone Post 3.0

Take a very positive isolated incident and compare it to a very negative outlying incident where none of the FACTS are yet known, and use that to compare two countries. Brilliance!

The only facts I know is that one party had worked 7 years on the job in a black neighborhood with zero citizen complaints on his record, and the other guy just robbed a liquor store.

The cops it he UK were aiming for the body but due to poor marksmanship only hit the legs.

As for the Michael Brown case, play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Phone Post 3.0

WALES1 -

Go shoot a gun and come back and tell me its the logical thing to do to aim for the leg in the heat of the moment. Phone Post 3.0
Gave you an example in the OP where British police injured two loons covered in their victims' blood.

I can give you an example where Anderson Silva stood in front of his opponent with his hands down within punching range and KOd his opponent.

It doesn't mean that you should be teaching it, we saw why against Weidman, its reckless. You keep your hands up.

Just because something worked once it doesn't prove that it should be tried every time. Especially when lives are on the line. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - lol @ shooting in the legs. If the gun comes out and youre still moving forward i have zero problem with a cop emptying his gun in your center mass/head
You sir, you have been vtfu my friend. Amen Phone Post 3.0

Basically we have an attitude in the USA that if you're crazy and violent and stupid enough to attack a cop, you're a whole other level of stupid violent asshole who is that much more of a danger to the public. On top of that, we respect cops' lives and their right to go home to their families at the end of the day more than we respect violent psycho assholes. That's what it basically comes down to.

GIBB0 -
WALES1 -

I can give you an example where Anderson Silva stood in front of his opponent with his hands down within punching range and KOd his opponent.

It doesn't mean that you should be teaching it, we saw why against Weidman, its reckless. You keep your hands up.

Just because something worked once it doesn't prove that it should be tried every time. Especially when lives are on the line. Phone Post 3.0
No. I was accused of playing video games.

I don't even own a Play Station.

I cited an example when to loons charged the police after almost cutting a guys head off with knife and both were wounded and arrested.

I was then insulted and told the fuck tard to learn to read. Phone Post 3.0

Moke - Basically we have an attitude here that if you're crazy and violent and stupid enough to attack a cop, you're a whole other level of stupid violent asshole who is that much more of a danger to the public. On top of that, we respect cop's lives and their right to go home to their families at the end of the day more than we respect violent psycho assholes. That's what it basically comes down to.
The police aren't there to serve the public and more control over life and death then the State does? Phone Post 3.0

I imagine that those British cops probably got a talking to behind closed doors.

If you have two crazy, beheading murderers running at you and they aim for their legs and miss and the murderers get one of the officers guns then you could be looking at some dead cops and some dead civilians.

Very reckless and very lucky on their part. Phone Post 3.0

WALES1 - 
Moke - Basically we have an attitude here that if you're crazy and violent and stupid enough to attack a cop, you're a whole other level of stupid violent asshole who is that much more of a danger to the public. On top of that, we respect cop's lives and their right to go home to their families at the end of the day more than we respect violent psycho assholes. That's what it basically comes down to.
The police aren't there to serve the public and more control over life and death then the State does? Phone Post 3.0

You have it backwards. The violent asshole attacker has 100% control of whether he is shot or not. Some people aren't so bright. Then you magnify that by being on drugs and coming from a rap music, cop hating, deluded self-important thug culture, and you get some stupid behavior. No one's fault but their own.

They got told they did a great job as we didn't want those loons to become martyrs. Phone Post 3.0

Oliver Queenan: We have a question: Do you want to be a cop, or do you want to appear to be a cop? It's an honest question. A lot of guys just want to appear to be cops. Gun, badge, pretend they're on TV.

Dignam: Yeah, a lot of people just wanna slam a nigger's head through a plate-glass window.

WALES1 -
GIBB0 -
WALES1 -

I cited an example when to loons charged the police after almost cutting a guys head off with knife and both were wounded and arrested.

If you've never fired a gun your opinion is irrelevant. Thats my point. Cunt face. Phone Post 3.0

Totally different situation.

In the UK incident you have a fire arms unit who had been on scene and were ready for the situation. In the USA you had a lone cop with a pistol being charged by a huge dude who had already attacked him. If SWAT had been there and were set up then yeah maybe there is a chance to take the perp down peacefully, but in a lone cop situation where you have about 2 seconds to react you shoot to kill.

What has amazing me about this whole thing is the outrage. I have seen many a vid of USA cops doing crazy out of order shit, but in this case it seems like a 100% justified response.

The dude robs a store, attacks the cop, then charges him for another round. And the media then paint it as unarmed innocent black teen killed by cop, what a crock of shit!

Firemansam -
WALES1 -
GIBB0 -
WALES1 -

If you've never fired a gun your opinion is irrelevant. Thats my point. Cunt face. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck off back to Pontypandy. Phone Post 3.0

They had great aim.

They didn't turn two loons into martyrs. Phone Post 3.0

WALES1 - Civil lawsuit or ongoing riots with millions of dollars worth of damage.

Hmmmmm......

Tough call.

I cited an example of two murders being wounded.

And the police are still open to a civil suit from the family anyway.

Shoot him the leg and it's not nearly as bad as it is now. Phone Post 3.0
Most of the time, riots don't break out.

But you already knew that. Phone Post 3.0

WALES1 - They had great aim.

They didn't turn two loons into martyrs. Phone Post 3.0
No, it kept them alive

What a shame Phone Post 3.0