Did the Iceman still have his afterparty?

Just wondering. Any pics from it? Thought maybe somebody who attended would know.

Also, doubtful that he drank that night. Alcohol + concussion can't be good for the noodle.

Best of luck to Chuck in his next fight.

I hope somebody on here posts pics. He mustn't have been too social afterwards.

no diggity....

Monsters Ball - Chuck is not missing any parties. Belieee dat!

That's what caused his downfall.

JohnMc - 
Monsters Ball - Chuck is not missing any parties. Belieee dat!

That's what caused his downfall.
I thought it was the punch to the face.

He didn't show up, and we kind of figured that after the fight was over anyway.

poor guy

Chuck is fine. A bunch of them flew to Cancun after fight night and are having a blast partying their asses off. Forrest is with them, too. Probably some hung over puppies today;)

Cindy

Like I said in every thread, Chuck was/is fine...

yeah he should have gone home and sulked in a dark room.

you can argue the mans lifestyle between fights has hurt him, but to go on a vacation after spending 6-8 weeks training is not unreasonable.

ttt

frontrowbrian - 
CindyO -  Chuck is fine. A bunch of them flew to Cancun after fight night and are having a blast partying their asses off. Forrest is with them, too. Probably some hung over puppies today;)

Cindy
Just what Chuck needs, partying. Alcohol helps the motor skills he's so clearly losing. They brought in a fuckin oxygen tank! That's how scared the doctors were.

Hope he's got Rampage for his designated driver

frontrowbrian - 
CindyO -  Chuck is fine. A bunch of them flew to Cancun after fight night and are having a blast partying their asses off. Forrest is with them, too. Probably some hung over puppies today;)

Cindy
Just what Chuck needs, partying. Alcohol helps the motor skills he's so clearly losing. They brought in a fuckin oxygen tank! That's how scared the doctors were.

Aren't you that red-headed kid? If so, I'm sure you've gotten your ass kicked before and tied one on so you should understand;)

Cindy

Cindy lol

CindyO - 
frontrowbrian - 

Cindy

Aren't you that red-headed kid? If so, I'm sure you've gotten your ass kicked before and tied one on so you should understand;)

Cindy

There ya go, Cindy.

Way to keep up that 'journalistic integrity' . . .

Your job as lead proofreader of the UFC Fantasy League newsletter is secure.

Shanks - 
CindyO - 
frontrowbrian - 

Cindy

Cindy

There ya go, Cindy.

Cindy got served imo

TwistYouUp - 
Shanks - 
CindyO - 
frontrowbrian - 

Cindy

Cindy

There ya go, Cindy.

Cindy got served imo

Where do you "guys" come from?

Chuck got knocked out. They didn't carry him out on a stretcher like they did Tra Telligman after Sylvia kicked him in the head, or like Terry Martin after he got kneed by James Irvin. There was no neck brace used.

It was a highlight reel knockout, but just the run of the mill medical response. He was at the post-fight press conference before he went to the hospital to get the routine CAT scan.

Cindy O is one cocky bitch

Thats one of the most bruatal KO's ive seen