Did the us not kill bin laden in a sovereign natio

Did the USA not go into a sovereign nation without Pakistan’s permission and kill a bunch of people including bin laden? How many of the dead were native Pakistanis?

now Russia attempts the same thing against what they consider a double agent (who in Putin’s mind committed treason) and the USA wants to condemn Russia. Ha! USA is no better 

Ha!

OP....shut up and stop thinking for a while. You'll be better off.

Ha!

Lmfao 

not stop thinking?

Al Cappucino -

OP....shut up and not stop thinking for a while. You'll be better off.

Tell me how I’m wrong?

did the USA go into a foreign land and take out a criminal they didn’t like?

what about is South America or Mexico. 

You don’t think you’ve killed a couple cartel bosses over the years? 

androb - 
Al Cappucino -

OP....shut up and not stop thinking for a while. You'll be better off.

Tell me how I’m wrong?

did the USA go into a foreign land and take out a criminal they didn’t like?

what about is South America or Mexico. 

You don’t think you’ve killed a couple cartel bosses over the years? 

Ha! Ha!

There was a real debate about the legality of the OSL killing. Holder argued that he was a commander of a hostile force and it had the authorization of the UN and US congress. 

& Pakistan could have sanctioned the US :).

From the off, many in Pakistan believed Islamabad must have known about the raid. Wajid Hassan Shamsul, the hospitable high commissioner to London, fanned those flames by confirming Pakistan was very much in the loop.

“It did know that this was going to happen because we have been monitoring him,” he told CNN, in comments that he quickly disowned, saying he spoke without direct knowledge of the operation.

But his words left a lingering suspicion that Pakistan knew more than it was saying. That feeling was not helped when the country’s powerful generals changed their story. Having initially congratulated the US on the raid, they faced growing embarrassment at what unfolded in their territory and publicly condemned the air-borne assault.

So what did Pakistan know of his presence? Nothing, according to a scathing official investigation that concluded he remained undetected thanks to negligence and incompetence at every level of government.

Senior diplomats, speaking privately, have repeatedly said that any evidence of Pakistani collusion with Bin Laden would have led to punitive sanctions, at the very least. There was no smoking gun, they said, only the drip, drip of hearsay from conspiracy theorists.

Ultimately, all the crucial questions have answers. The trouble is that in a country like Pakistan, where deceit and misdirection are the language of the rulers, no-one believes the explanations.

In the end...who the fuck cares what this shithole country thinks?

Never_rolled -

I doubt that guy planned an attack that killed 3000 innocent people.

No. He didn’t

He was a double agent. giving secrets to Russian enemies.

im not saying what Putin did was right... im laughing at the US media wanting to jump on trump for not condemning hard enough. 

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

There was a real debate about the legality of the OSL killing. Holder argued that he was a commander of a hostile force and it had the authorization of the UN and US congress. 

& Pakistan could have sanctioned the US :).

That’s interesting... I’ll have to look into this 

androb -
Never_rolled -

I doubt that guy planned an attack that killed 3000 innocent people.

No. He didn’t

He was a double agent. giving secrets to Russian enemies.

im not saying what Putin did was right... im laughing at the US media wanting to jump on trump for not condemning hard enough. 

Well, thats just the MSM hating on Trump. Nothing he does will win over any of those vultures.

androb is now on iggy.

#iggyplexed

Checkmate!

OP does not understand difference between a bullet and a weapon of mass destruction

Better question is 

if the US had a chance to off Snowden somewhere... and they took it. 

What would everyone say?

would the USA have a right to take out Snowden 

AlphaSlap -

OP does not understand difference between a bullet and a weapon of mass destruction

A bullet?

Hahaha... the us sent in 2 or 3 choppers and 2 dozen of their best soldiers with as what dems would say weapons of mass destruction 

how many people were killed in the raid? I would say there was mass destruction 

let’s get this straight... im glad the us went in and did what they did. I’m just pointing out some hypocrisy in the media 

I think there's a lot of distinction to be made here.

The ISI was actively hiding him and screwed the US on multiple occasions.  Osama was not part of any prisoner exchange or agreement with Pakistan.  Country's were put on notice that if they harbor terrorists then the US would kill the terrorists without permission of that country.

The spy in the UK was part of a prisoner exchange where Russia released him from prison in exchange for Russian spies.  

It seems OPs logic would conclude that the UK has  legitimate grounds to start assasinating the spies they  released to Russia because Russia essentially violated the terms of the exchange.

Putin should have grabbed the guy after leveling everything and everybody around him, brought him back to the US, had a kangaroo court session, then publicly hung him.

THAT's the legal way to do things to a sovereign nation!