Did this place used to be an MMA forum before it became a Conor and MMA Guru discussion board?

Didn’t fighters used to post here or something?

This place is Conor casual and MMA Guru neckbeard at this point.

1 Like

Wuts mma?

Pro Conor because why? Is it because many of us don’t suck goat dick like you do?

4 Likes

I think most posters here don’t even care about Conor anymore

I would imagine most of us are rooting for chandler flatline him?

4 Likes

Even the Dagi dick riding weirdo has had enough of McGregor.

2 Likes

I don’t like Conor as a human, but I can recognize his success is overall very good for the sport. I would guess those who understand that would also not be necessarily rooting for Conor to lose.

Conor helped elevate the sport. But his time is up. He’s never gonna be a champion again. He’s not beating Islam or any of the top WW’s

He’s still a big name and he’ll sell PPV’s but I’m over him and I think many others here are too

1 Like

Conor’s only 34. He may not be champion again, but he’s good enough to beat Chandler and a win would put him in a much bigger fight that would be a huge & marketable draw for the sport.

Like him or not, there’s something different about a McGregor fight that gets people excited unlike any other. He’s likely a shit human, but I’m not going to disregard that possibility because of it, and a loss diminishes it.

3 Likes

I was more excited for JBJ Gane and Islam Volk than any of Conor’s last 3 fights

That’s just me though

Lol there’s one thread on MMA Guru. Are you telling me to make more? Because I can

1 Like

answerno

1 Like

Lol Please dont bro. I dont like that fat fuck.
Unless you have his nudes. Feel free to post those if you have them
I could use a good laugh.

we have enough overweight nerds in this forum already shit talking…

we do not need videos of more overweight nerds shit talking…

1 Like

OP secretly sucks conors dick

Some of us have been on this forum before it re-branded to mixedmartialarts.com. This place has always been a little special.

4 Likes

whats a thread?

Just be thankful that you weren’t here for Kimbomania then. The first couple of pages of the UG were taken up with Kimbo threads.

1 Like

Says he’s packing a Pringles can.

You spelled “absolute unit” wrong

1 Like

adorable…