Did TITO peak with Belfort fight?

No disrespect and I am admittedly still a fan of Tito, but besides the first round vs Forrest 1, the cardio machine that was Tito seems non existent. Phone Post

That one where he ran up into the stands afterwards?  He won that fight via rip-off! 

He peaked against ken at UFC 40. That's when he looked the best IMO. Phone Post

Yeah, it was a split dec. Phone Post

lilmanster - He peaked against ken at UFC 40. That's when he looked the best IMO. Phone Post

Good point. Back injury next vs Couture, never was the same. Not even vs Cote. Phone Post

He might have reached his climax against Belfort, but some of us still think he will pull it out against Bader.

I hope so. Heart says Tito, head says Bader! Phone Post

I thought vitor beat Tito Phone Post

The only thing he is pulling it out of, is Jenna.

RavenFighter - That one where he ran up into the stands afterwards?  He won that fight via rip-off! 
I'm a ginormous Belfort nuthugger, but no way he won that fight.

Watching the 1st time, I thought it was Belfort's fight....... upon further viewings, that was my nuthuggery talking.

I'm surprised it was even split, Belfort only landed a couple good flurries and that was it

K-Dub-"T" -  The only thing he is pulling it out of, is Jenna.

Beep! Phone Post

Hel13torm -
RavenFighter - That one where he ran up into the stands afterwards?  He won that fight via rip-off! 
Watching the 1st time, I thought it was Belfort's fight....... upon further viewings, that was my nuthuggery talking.
I'm surprised it was even split, Belfort only landed a couple good flurries and that was it

1st rd could have gone either way, I scored it for Tito due to control after he got popped in face. 2nd Vitor nearly stopped him. Brutal GNP. 3rd all Tito! 30-27 Tito. Phone Post

He destroyed Vitor.  People just don't want to admit that.

Then he ran through the crowd with the flag which was the greatest moment in MMA history.http://www.perfect-icons.com/stock-icons/small-phone40.gif

Tito's injuries derailed his infamous cardio but he peaked before the Belfort fight

He peaked in the Chuck 2 fight believe it or not

The Belfort fight could have gone either way. It all came down to the first round which was very close. Personally, I would have scored it 10-10, which would have resulted in a draw.

Tito showed a little bit of everything in that fight ..
1st round octagon control.. managed to block most of vitors punches in that flurry .. got takedown landed good gnp rd 1 ..
rd 2 showed heart by taking hellacious vitor blows.. then at end of round took vitor down and dropped bows..
rd 3 all cardio

heart, gnp, wrestling, cardio..
last time we saw him utilize all that made him the best at one point

Sans -
FCFBlazer - 
Hel13torm -
1st rd could have gone either way, I scored it for Tito due to control after he got popped in face. 2nd Vitor nearly stopped him. Brutal GNP. 3rd all Tito! 30-27 Tito. Phone Post

So Vitor almost stopped him in the second and you still have it 30-27? Someone get this guy to judge UFC fights already!

Crapola! 29-28 is what I meant! LOL, keep me away from the freaking scorecards! Phone Post

Tito peaked about 10 years ago. he is old and a non- factor.

He peaked at UFC 40. Right before the NSAC began testing fighters. Not that those 2 things have anything to do with eachother