Did we ever find out what happened with cantwell

He dropped out of ufc 108 for medicle reasons and dana said he may never fight again.....

Well he did and he hasnt won since......

What happened Phone Post

almost forgot about him, last I remember of him was when he broke that guys arm

Nothing against him but I never thought he was UFC caliber to begin with. For some reason he was given shot after shot and iirc he lost literally 6 fights in a row before being cut.

I think he got so many chances because he will stand and wang.

Wow, yeah.

He has lost his last 5 in a row.

He has had to drop out of at least 3 events with injuries.

He derailed the Brian Stann hype for a bit by knocking him out before the LHW division got absorbed into the UFC.

Then had a nasty, nasty armbar on Razak Al-Hassan that look like it broke his arm.

Then went on a major skid of injuries and losses.

Yea but what exactly was tge medical reason? Anyone got a clue?

And I think he was ufc caliber it just all seemed to be mental imo Phone Post

Kimo Lives - Yea but what exactly was tge medical reason? Anyone got a clue?

And I think he was ufc caliber it just all seemed to be mental imo Phone Post

One fight it was knee injury .

Not sure about the others Phone Post

Sweet offense and no defense. Made for exiting fights though Phone Post

Bad karma imo, he snapped that dudes arm (in a massive mismatch if i remember correctly) and then acted all pleased with himself in the interview with Rogan. Phone Post

Hr at times looked flat ozt awesome on feet

Too bad if his career is over Phone Post

Man, I thought Cantwell was going to come to the UFC and do well. He was only 21 and looked great knocking out Stann for the WEC belt. He had that brutal sub over Al-Hassan and even though there were some glimpses of great technique here and there, he just looked flat since. A strong starter but always seemed to fall apart throughout the course of the fight. Kid can take a beating too.

MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Tommy Morrison had to stop fighting in the prime of his career. It was a shame.

He still fights Phone Post

BackInBlack - 
MarcusRenatoBlackBelt - Tommy Morrison had to stop fighting in the prime of his career. It was a shame.

He still fights Phone Post

WITH HIV NONETHELESS!

No, that's just disgusting for any of his foes