Did Woodley know something we didn't?

Woodley took a lot of shit for refusing to fight Hector, even being publicly called out and humiliated by Dana. Do you think him moving camps and refusing the fight had something to do with Hector's extra supplementation?

You think woodley is clean... Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - You think woodley is clean... Phone Post 3.0
He's just black, they're all built like that.

Just stroll through your local ghetto when it's 95 degrees out. They all look like their on PED's. When in reality it's just Faygo and flaming hot cheetoes.

You jelly? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Cannons -

Just stroll through your local ghetto when it's 95 degrees out. They all look like their on PED's. When in reality it's just Faygo and flaming hot cheetoes.

This made me laugh and I'm black. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus Cannons -

This.

There was a group of Africans at my gym a while back. Didn't know how to work out and mostly just chatted. Most were naturally built like woodley. Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - You think woodley is clean... Phone Post 3.0

I think he is, but nothing would suprise me now. I am going to have to just watch the sport under the assumption that they are clean until they pop otherwise It will just make me sad. The people I am really suspect about though are Romero and Jacare.

Woodley is clean though Phone Post 3.0