Did WWE drop the ball with Sasha?

She was white hot, probably should have won the belt at Wrestlemania but they tried to continue and build the feud with Charlotte.  They build up to what was supposed to be a huge moment at Summerslam only to have her win the title on Raw a week or two before the big show, then she gets hurt and drops the belt after a month. Now Baylee is on the roster and a huge babyface and she could very well win the title this weekend.  Obviously Sasha will win the belt again at some point but she had so much momemtum that was wasted and was on the verge of being a mega superstar IMO

Sasha will soon be a super heel facing Bayley. She's much better as the bad guy. Phone Post 3.0

Sasha is like The Rock, she can be over as a face or a heel, so she'll be fine. If Bayley wins the title, Sasha can get MOY level work with her as the heel, and if Charlotte retains, she can be a good face to take it from Charlotte before flipping on Bayley again to play the heel role.

Conor McGazelle - Sasha will soon be a super heel facing Bayley. She's much better as the bad guy. Phone Post 3.0
I hope they don't rush it, that is a Wrestlemania match IMO Phone Post 3.0

The jealousy feud will probably emerge out of Survivor or just before it, you can Slow play to the third and deciding match at WM. It shouldn't be a one off or start at WM, it should culminate and be the third match and decided at the end of the schedule at WM after a well built feud. Go into it with Sasha carrying the belt and building extreme heat with Bayley fans after a dirty win in the PPV before mania into MW with Bayley going over in the biggest womens WM moment of all time.

That's how I'd do it.

Cowboy3891 -
Conor McGazelle - Sasha will soon be a super heel facing Bayley. She's much better as the bad guy. Phone Post 3.0
Both of this Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -

The jealousy feud will probably emerge out of Survivor or just before it, you can Slow play to the third and deciding match at WM. It shouldn't be a one off or start at WM, it should culminate and be the third match and decided at the end of the schedule at WM after a well built feud. Go into it with Sasha carrying the belt and building extreme heat with Bayley fans after a dirty win in the PPV before mania into MW with Bayley going over in the biggest womens WM moment of all time.

That's how I'd do it.

The problem with that is it makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

TheBearStare - 
Cowboy3891 -
Both of this Phone Post 3.0

Exactly.

I always say this, but their match at NXT Takeover Brooklyn was fucking amazing. Given the right buildup, a Wrestlemania match could top it and easily be best women's match ever.

ChaosOverkill - 

That's how I'd do it.

If we're going to do this, I'd play it out over the 'big stage' combined shows. Have Charlotte retain this time because of some sort of shenanigans, or because Sasha and Bayley mess each other up.

Survivor Series, Sasha and Bayley have match 1, their #1 Contender Match, while Charlotte can defend against Dana in the "Dana turns face" moment. Bayley wins the match.

Then, to build a RAW only PPV, you have Charlotte drop the title to Bayley, maybe even with some interference from Dana. In a later on Raw match, Charlotte loses her rematch, and Sasha gets #1 Contender

Royal Rumble- Sasha wins, full heel turn either at it or in the weeks afterwards.

WrestleMania- The final part of the trilogy, late in the show, like #3 or #4 after the World Title, Universal Title, and maybe, just maybe UT's match. Bayley wins, and give it some sort of stip like No-DQ, etc.

Mark out like fuck moment of the show.

Sasha= Aj Styles or Kurt Angle: she could be the meanest heel and people would still cheer her.

Chocolate Shatner -
ChaosOverkill - 

That's how I'd do it.

If we're going to do this, I'd play it out over the 'big stage' combined shows. Have Charlotte retain this time because of some sort of shenanigans, or because Sasha and Bayley mess each other up.

Survivor Series, Sasha and Bayley have match 1, their #1 Contender Match, while Charlotte can defend against Dana in the "Dana turns face" moment. Bayley wins the match.

Then, to build a RAW only PPV, you have Charlotte drop the title to Bayley, maybe even with some interference from Dana. In a later on Raw match, Charlotte loses her rematch, and Sasha gets #1 Contender

Royal Rumble- Sasha wins, full heel turn either at it or in the weeks afterwards.

WrestleMania- The final part of the trilogy, late in the show, like #3 or #4 after the World Title, Universal Title, and maybe, just maybe UT's match. Bayley wins, and give it some sort of stip like No-DQ, etc.

Mark out like fuck moment of the show.

Yup, I agree this is the way to carry the feud.

Bayley winning after this at WM would be the stamp on the revolution and a moment like no other and have the match high on the card.

And afterwards, I'll console Sasha.

They drop the ball with everyone Phone Post 3.0

somebody please tell Sasha to stop trying moves she can't do. All her botches are not helping her.

RKing85 - somebody please tell Sasha to stop trying moves she can't do. All her botches are not helping her.
The dive through the ropes needs to stop, every time I see her going for that I need to cover my eyes. Phone Post 3.0

No. she is awful on the mic. The boss gimmick is annoying and more along the heel line. Her face is ugly. Phone Post 3.0

Sucks that Nia is added to the WM match.

AtomicElbow - Sucks that Nia is added to the WM match.

Her new name is "Big lady Boom boom"

sextoymagic - No. she is awful on the mic. The boss gimmick is annoying and more along the heel line. Her face is ugly. Phone Post 3.0

I will fucking cut you.

sextoymagic - No. she is awful on the mic. The boss gimmick is annoying and more along the heel line. Her face is ugly. Phone Post 3.0

Are you kidding me?! Even some racists I know think she is hot.