Shadowrun

Rifts

Recon

Marvel

Warhammer RPG

?

I've played them all..

-RPG geek

I 've played Marvel,Top Secret,Gammaworld,Star Frontiers,Gurps..

I still have all my Box Marvel,Top Secret,Box sets..When i get my Digital Camera back from my sis i'll post pics!

i still own boot hil...the funnest RPG in the history of mankind.....Boot Hill

From the list i've played the following.....

Carwars

Gurps

Shadowrun

Rifts

Recon

Marvel

Warhammer RPG

From the list: Gammaworld, Carwars, Gurps, Top Secret, Marvel and Shadowrun.

Other games I spent significant time with were Star Frontiers, Villains and Vigilantes and Traveller.

i've played james bond...the most complicated game EVER....simple character creation would take 3 hours...minimum.....

Played GURPS, Shadowrun, and Warhammer from those lists. I also like the new Lord of the Rings RPG and the Heavy Gear RPG.

mech warrior was fun too....

Star Frontiers and Mech Warrior were great!!

I tried carwars...which I didn't like and mech warriors which was ok....but never really got into either.

Shadowrun and Boothill. I miss Shadowrun. alot of people in my group aint down with it.

shadowrun was a great idea, but the combat system was a trainwreck...

I recall a time that I was a Pc and 2 cops kicked in my door and we had a shootout.

2 rounds of combat took over 2 hours to play.

ridiculous!

LOL! This brings back stuff I have not thought about in a long time!

I played:

Top Secret

Marvel

Carwars

Star Frontiers

Toon

James Bond

The best thing about the James Bond games were the awesome books that broke down the stats on real-life vehicles and weapons.

I remember trying to invent my own RPG based on Tron, but I didn't have the work ethic or attention span to really develop it.

How could I have forgotten Mechwarrior? Good times with an AC20.

Gamma World and Car Wars were sweet!

ttt

I also play the newer Top Secret game called SpyCraft!..its pretty cool..runs on D20 rules ..also the Star Wars Rpg D20 game i also play!!!..

You forgot that crappy DC RPG!!..lol..I have it and it is pretty hard to run.I guess i never really tried to play it..lol

i used to use the Who's Who comics to convert all the DC characters to the Marvel game.....

Shadowrun, Rifts, Marvel

I just got a ton of the new d20 starwars rpg.

The revised SW RPG core rulebook and power of the Jedi sourcebook were excellent. I haven't seen the new alien anthology or starships of the galaxy, yet.