Did you get a Blue for Christmas?

I always enjoy hearing of people getting a Blue name for no apparent reason. It makes me smile when I hear it happening. It is what makes the OG special. I tried to hint to my wife to get me one for Christmas but when she asked what the OG was I backed out, see would not get it.. Phone Post 3.0

I did not. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't :( Phone Post 3.0

TheMorg826 - I did not. Phone Post 3.0
I see. I did the next best thing and voted you up! Phone Post 3.0

criticschoice - I always enjoy hearing of people getting a Blue name for no apparent reason. It makes me smile when I hear it happening. It is what makes the OG special. I tried to hint to my wife to get me one for Christmas but when she asked what the OG was I backed out, see would not get it.. Phone Post 3.0
Right back at ya! Phone Post 3.0

I didn't because... Phone Post 3.0

Let me check.. Phone Post 3.0

Nope. Phone Post 3.0

Nope, but my wife browses the UG now so I'm sure that cunt lurks under a blue. Phone Post 3.0

No, but I've been graced with a blue before when I was trying to post a bunch of my MMA photography.

RayRaysFunhouse - Nope. Phone Post 3.0
All you had to do was ask, I could have let you down more gently,, ( no homo ) Phone Post 3.0

I did!!

Thanks Sagiv!! To pay you back I would gladly polish your big python. I would also clean your revolver for you! Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally - No, but I've been graced with a blue before when I was trying to post a bunch of my MMA photography.

that was me :)

Sweet. Thanks dude!

yes thanks storm

we are not taking on bets on whether op gets a free blue as a result of this thread.

line is opening at +180 for yes.

ufc98newb - we are not taking on bets on whether op gets a free blue as a result of this thread.

line is opening at +180 for yes.
You have better odds on the Detroit lions winning a playoff game. But every year I still put down a $20 anyway Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally - Sweet. Thanks dude!
The cockles of my heart are warm..( again, no homo) Phone Post 3.0

criticschoice -
RayRaysFunhouse - Nope. Phone Post 3.0
All you had to do was ask, I could have let you down more gently,, ( no homo ) Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man, I'll ask you next time for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, thanks JHR Phone Post 3.0