Did you guys have sex on Valentine's Day ?

I didn't because I was out of town for work, but I'd like to hear your stories of leading up to and banging out your significant other ....

also, I'm guessing a lot of babies are born sometime in November due to all the sex going on Valentine's Day ....any truth to that or research on that???

thanks 

No...Aside from my wife the whole house is sick as hell...lol

Of course

No. Suffered a back injury. I am miserable and can't even climb into bed. Sex would not be enjoyable. This sucks.

Never_rolled - 

GF took it to another level.

Another level?

A2M?

Yep, and we talked all kinds of dirty shit.....well mostly i did but she loved it.

No, not even with myself. 

Never_rolled -

Another level?

A different guy.

Never_rolled - 

She finally used that strap-on on you?  How was it?

Too tired. 

We we had a decent open mat last night and I was fucking exhausted last night. 

I was out of town for work too. She's getting it tonight if I'm not too tired after the gym.

nope. wife & I didn't even kiss, but that's because I'm really sick and we're staying apart to avoid me passing my germs to her, LOL. We're planning to celebrate next week.

Nope
I made Tuscon chicken, sausage ravioli with creamy pesto sauce, and grilled peppers and asparagus for a nice dinner for MrsMedic

MrsMedic drank the bottle of wine I bought while she watched me make dinner. The whole bottle.

We are, it was delicious, and she passed out on the couch at a quarter to 8. That shifty bitch.

I considered a date rape scenario but decided to do the dishes instead.

I am about 6500 miles away from my wife at the moment

My wang is pretty big, but not that big.  

Actually it is not pretty big either

MountainMedic - Nope
I made Tuscon chicken, sausage ravioli with creamy pesto sauce, and grilled peppers and asparagus for a nice dinner for MrsMedic

MrsMedic drank the bottle of wine I bought while she watched me make dinner. The whole bottle.

We are, it was delicious, and she passed out on the couch at a quarter to 8. That shifty bitch.

I considered a date rape scenario but decided to do the dishes instead.

LOL

I can picture you with the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other shoulder

"date rape" or "dishes"

"date rape" or "dishes"

No, I was sick and went to bed early.

She got a VIP pass to poundtown

Yea! at the end of night. I think it was more of a pitty vday fuck ,but I'll take it.

Yup and i performed like a stallion like any other giant cock having Og'er would ...

dios -

I didn't because I was out of town for work, but I'd like to hear your stories of leading up to and banging out your significant other ....

also, I'm guessing a lot of babies are born sometime in November due to all the sex going on Valentine's Day ....any truth to that or research on that???

thanks 

Me and my girl (who I banged last night, no pics) are both November birthdays