Did you have a teacher at school kids were scared

Of before they even got to that grade?

I remember starting in kindergarten we were put in fear of me Doherty, the 5th grade teacher. He was tall and just looked scary. He also was known for his "doherty pinch" which was a claw move to side of your neck/shoulder if you got out of line. For 6 years I had to think about the fact that I'd be going through those end of hall doors some day

Turns out he was a great teacher and yes I got the pinch a few times. He also told me "you're going to be a nervous wreck when you grow up". Guy knew his shit

So we're any teachers hyped up or known for super death grips? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure teachers shouldn't be fondling their students like that. Sounds like you were violated in 5th grade. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_shampoohorn - Pretty sure teachers shouldn't be fondling their students like that. Sounds like you were violated in 5th grade. Phone Post 3.0
That was 1984 or 85. Think you could still get a ruler up the ass Phone Post 3.0

I went to Catholic schools.  We were afraid of at least one teacher in every grade.  In high school there were several we were afraid of because they were allowed to slap and paddle us.

I was locked in a broom closet in 3rd grade regularly by my teacher. She would also get physical. I hate that cunt still. Phone Post 3.0

5th grade science teacher was notorious for his temper. My sister had prepped me, as well, by telling me about him grabbing a kid's desk and shaking it up and down with him still in it.

When he got pissed everyone held their breath. Most times he just walked out in the hall for a bit, then reentered and continued. Looking back I guess he had been talked to about it and was taking measures to control himself.

Funny thing is, one of the dumbest thing I ever tried to pull on a teacher was in his class. We had a report due, which I completely ignored until the due day. He was having everyone go in front of the class and read their report, so I was scrambling to come up with something. I ended up walking to the front with a black piece of paper tucked into an encyclopedia, opened it, and proceeded to read directly from the encyclopedia while pretending to be reading from the paper. He let me go for a bit and then asked to see the piece of paper. He told me nice try and to go have a seat. I thought I was dead, but actually think he got a kick out of it being such a shitty attempt to trick him.

Girly -
TFK_shampoohorn - Pretty sure teachers shouldn't be fondling their students like that. Sounds like you were violated in 5th grade. Phone Post 3.0
That was 1984 or 85. Think you could still get a ruler up the ass Phone Post 3.0

aah, the good 'ol days

We were scared of my principal. He hit kids. Phone Post 3.0

Yep. 4th grade. Miss Eve.

I heard all the stories, and they seemed outlandish.

Then I got her as my teacher for 4th grade. Everything was true.

She was in her 40s and there was a reason she was "Miss" Eve instead of "Mrs". She was a complete psychotic cunt.

She'd hit kids with rulers. Slap them. Throw erasers.

I was one of the smart kids and twice a week went to the Learning Resource Center in our school for classes for the advanced students. One day that coincided with an art project we were doing for Thanksgiving or some shit.

I came back to our class and sat down and asked the kid next to me what we were doing. She thought I was fucking around and when she saw I didn't have my project started, she ran over to my desk screaming at me and pulled me out of my desk by my hair.

My parents flipped out. The school didn't do anything to her. She ended up getting "retired" a couple years later after the school district got hit up with a couple of lawsuits over her.

The cunt also would pick her nose during class and she'd inspect and eat her boogers in front of everyone

MickColins - We were scared of my principal. He hit kids. Phone Post 3.0

Ours had his paddle hanging prominently behind his desk. I got a "half paddling" once for fighting. He only pulled his arm back half as far as he would have for a full on paddling, supposedly. Was still pretty scary, though.

I had a teacher in first grade that used to make fun of my Jersey accent (this was in rural NC). She was a total bitch and sent me to spend a day in kindergarten because I sneezed so hard that it made me fart (not kidding) and she said I was being "inappropriate".

Later that year, she had a parent-teacher conference with my mom and one of my older sisters decided to tag along. When it got to the part about my behavior, she told my mom that "you're lucky that I don't threaten to paddle your son". My mom replied "no, YOU'RE lucky you don't threaten to paddle my son. I don't hit my kids and if you decide to go against that then we will have a problem". The teacher was nice to me after that. It's not like I was an asshole, I was really laid back and still am. Phone Post 3.0

" She was a total bitch and sent me to spend a day in kindergarten because I sneezed so hard that it made me fart (not kidding) and she said I was being "inappropriate"."

LMFAO!!

ptper -
MickColins - We were scared of my principal. He hit kids. Phone Post 3.0

Ours had his paddle hanging prominently behind his desk. I got a "half paddling" once for fighting. He only pulled his arm back half as far as he would have for a full on paddling, supposedly. Was still pretty scary, though.
Mine caught me talking back to a science teacher who was umpiring a kickball game. I was doing a whole Vaudeville manager act pretending to be angry with a call to entertain my team. I felt misled lifted off the ground by my shirt and dragged inside.

I was like "sir, i was pretending..." And he replied "I finally caught you" and gave me a backhanded slap across the face. Dude was like 6'2 330. I spun like a top and dropped. I was like 11 or 12. I tried to get up and he kicked me a few times Sonny Corleone style. Then he left and his secretary picked me up and sent me home.

Dude was a total asshole. I remember being a kid and he accused a kid named Conor of being a thief for taking 2 milks at lunch instead of one. When Conor replied he punched Conor in the face. Like full on punch. Dropped him like a sack of taters. Phone Post 3.0

Those days are long gone.. It is a shame that teachers can't hit kids anymore Phone Post 3.0

Looney Ronulan Paultard - Those days are long gone.. It is a shame that teachers can't hit kids anymore Phone Post 3.0
I ain't that old. When I was older, I realized our principal picked on kids he knew had little chance of retaliating. Single parent kids, troublemakers, kids of substance abusers, etc... He never tagged the kids of lawyers, for instance.

Conor's dad was a drunk who smacked him around. I saw it once at their house. I was from a single parent house and my Mom had complained about something once and the principal got in her face and yelled. My Mom was 5'4 and he was 6'2 and had 200 pounds on her. Needless to say, she was scared of the dude.

He ended up getting fired like 10 years ago for banging 2 teachers and his secretary. Phone Post 3.0

209ESE - Yeah there was a psycho sophmore football coach. He got banned from varsity for a physical altercation with a player during a game. He talked shit to me in front of the upper classman and really got me down. Didn't want as a couch and stopped playing after freshman season. Super intense wrestler. Might have been abusing steroids. Really seemed ro roid rage. A year after I graduated he killed 3/4 of a family in a boating accident. Phone Post 3.0
Was that 9 out of 12,
6 out of 8,
or 3 out of 4? Phone Post 3.0