Did you know Floyd Mayweather can barely read?

http://deadspin.com/this-is-painful-floyd-mayweather-struggles-to-read-a-b-1625617164

"So it looks like 50 Cent may have had good reason to challenge Floyd Mayweather to read a single page from one of the Harry Potter books. Above is a clip from this morning's edition of The Breakfast Club on Power 105, in which co-host Charlamagne Tha God plays an unedited version of a drop Mayweather recorded for the show when he was a guest. It is not good."

Could this be a result of repeated head trauma?

Damn. Phone Post 3.0

Ehhhhh, I'm not sure. I'd think his speech would be more slurred if the trauma was so bad you couldn't read anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Fitty call me out son ill read a whole book for that fiddy money Phone Post

Interesting , it didn't seem like he can't read at all but just has a hard time reading out loud maybe. Idk I feel bad for him Phone Post 3.0

Or maybe he wasnt pushed academically by his cokehead dad who learned him to box instead. I read very well but I don't have 123 million in my checking account Phone Post 3.0

Lol I was interested in the bet at first but I don't want to listen to a 45 minute clip of him reading a paragraph Phone Post 3.0

When your that rich you can pay people to read for you! Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er - Maybe he just can't read out loud. I can tell time fine but if someone asks me what time it is my mind falls apart and it takes way longer than it should.
He was struggling to read just a few simple sentences off a piece of paper. Even the girl on the breakfast club told them to stop the clip because she thought it was too humiliating Phone Post 3.0

C0NAN - 

He's at the mercy of all the educated people who handle his business.

Basically like a blind person, doesn't know who he can really trust because most of them are probably around him for the money.

I don't envy his situation. He could be dead broke within a decade, with a completely fucked up personal life.

Uh huh...

C0NAN -
TheRealRobinHood - 
C0NAN -

He's at the mercy of all the educated people who handle his business.

Basically like a blind person, doesn't know who he can really trust because most of them are probably around him for the money.

I don't envy his situation. He could be dead broke within a decade, with a completely fucked up personal life.

So blind people have an inability to identity who to trust due to their blindness?

Wow. You're very dim. Phone Post

Floyd has trouble identifying who to trust, because his money complicates things.

He can't even trust his family. Not his "baby mamas," not his own father, not the women (cough whores) around him, not 50 cent.

The only people he's consistently been cool with are Roger, Leonard Ellerbe, and Al Haymon.

Roger doesn't know any better, but you'd think that if Leonard or Al were really looking out for Floyd's best interests, they would have taught him to read a long time ago.

The fact that they haven't implies exactly what I've mentioned: they wish to keep Floyd completely dependent on them for business matters.

Apparently he has the time to learn how to do ball room dancing for DWTS, but no time to learn how to read...

I really doubt any of them have woken up in the morning and said "hey guys, you know what we should do? Teach our multimillionaire undefeated boxer how to read, we need to look out for his education." I'm guessing they're doing a lot more for his career. Not that they shouldn't, but they're in charge of his fighting career and concerns that go along with that. Not something his 1st grade teacher was supposed to help him with. Probably hasn't really crossed their minds. Phone Post 3.0

C0NAN -

It's not about "education" or "academics" in an abstract sense.

It's about, "If you can't read, you're vulnerable to all the people around you who have any control over your business."

He can read just not good Phone Post 3.0

He's seems to be doing ok in the business side as well as the boxing side however.

Reading is overrated Phone Post 3.0

Yikes.

Multi million dollar app idea, a translator between legalese and Ebonics!!!!! Throw Yiddish in there probably, too.

"Got lawyers watchin' lawyers so I don't go broke" -Biggie Phone Post 3.0

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-GnyOnFXff8 Phone Post 3.0