Did you like the MM knee today

I don’t know how to do a poll yet but did the UG like the MM knee today in ONE FC? Do you want these in the UFC?

In general I am against knees to a downed opponent because I think it would regress the sport in a way and put fighters in unnecessary danger but my opinion is based more on someone flat on their back in side control or north south taking knees.

I am unsure about the Aljo and MM ones honestly.

I didn’t like it in that I am a fan of MM, but I liked it in that I am a fan of the rules.

All that being said, I’d rather that rule be in place than for MM to have won and the rule not be in place.

1 Like

I understand that. Sad to see him lose but as an unrelated topic you like the rule.

So would you also have knees to someone grounded on their back by top opponent? Or something in between standing and down only

1 Like

Yes, it was glorious. Bring back all kicks and knees and elbows to the head in any position and at any angle. Except for the back of the head of course. The more rules the closer the bout is to a match rather than a fight.

3 Likes

I liked it, and it sealed the deal for Moraes…but DJ was in trouble from uppercut. I think he was on his way out regardless

2 Likes

Yea the knee was just the finisher he was done before that anyway

1 Like

I think it should go both ways. It would make it a lot harder to stall out fights.

You should feel threatened at all times by a standing opponent when you are down, I like the knees. The soccer kicks and stomps will never get approved.

Dominant wrestlers were much more threatening on top. Less lay n pray

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out how MM took that knee and was able to interview afterwards like he was OK. After what happened to AJ, I worry for him.

1 Like

I’m all for knees to a grounded opponent
Big fan of MM , he got caught it happens

We need that to be legal in the UFC, guarantees more finishes.

1 Like

Initial thoughts are allow it all.

You people suck…here it is

4 Likes

Honestly it was a pretty funky knee to happen when you consider how just last week Mighty Mouse was advocating for that move being legal

3 Likes

Plus MM was rocked from that right…that was the beginning of the end anyway

Bring back knees, kicks and stomps.

Pride rules uber alles

2 Likes

At first I thought It was illegal and got all excited. It definitely proves that the current unified rules can mean the difference. Strikes like that are game changers.

DJ appeared like he was going to be finished whether or not that knee was the finishing blow.

2 Likes

Love it!
Even MM is for knees on the ground,he talked about it after the Sterling/Yan fight.

If anything,One should bring back soccer kicks.I saw One FC live twice,and they had glorious soccer kicks KO.

1 Like

Bring back knees to a grounded opponent and you will see the glorious return to the top of the food chain by wrestlers, and any boring factor will disappear.

I also don’t understand the danger elevation either. I’d rather take a knee on the ground than a thai headkick standing.