Didn't get your REEM code? Click here

I tracked this down, if you signed up for the code and didnt get one follow this link:

http://www.ufcundisputed.com/overeemcode

HORSEMEAT4LIFE

Really? Phone Post

Ebe5 - Really? Phone Post

. Phone Post

what? did it not work for you guys?

. Phone Post

Thought this was a way to get Reem without facebook. Misleading thread title is misleading...

give it a shot anyways. I would not be surprised if they are just giving them out now

well ive gave it a shot. asked them to e-mail a code even thought i never tried to get one ages ago...

Nah it didnt work. Just got an error message.

Just gonna buy him for $1 when he comes out for DLC

Just curious, did the link I put up not work? All I had to do was select my system and then enter my email. Then the code appears on screen Phone Post

Damn sorry to hear that bro. :/ Phone Post

did you like it on facebook?

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -  Nah it didnt work. Just got an error message.

He is already there if you are talking PS3. Bought the horsemeat monster yesterday. 

Sadly, I was hoping it would also give you a skinny 205 Overeem for PRIDE mode, but it doesn't.

I did but I don't remember giving them my email unless Facebook gives it Phone Post

LayNprayNINJA - 
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -  Nah it didnt work. Just got an error message.

He is already there if you are talking PS3. Bought the horsemeat monster yesterday. 

Sadly, I was hoping it would also give you a skinny 205 Overeem for PRIDE mode, but it doesn't.
Nope im on 360, im not bothered, i can wait.

I got my Alistair code in e-mail but its 3 sets of 4 digits and doesn't work redeeming it on the UFC webpage or from my 360 marketplace. =/

i want my overeem

Hey i just had an idea. OP, have you used that site to redeem your code? If you have could you try and do it again and PM it to me? The same code might work twice.

Auzzie - Thanks bro it worked for me!

Glad to help Phone Post

The code was a limited time offer. Besides he only costs .99 cents to download.

He is way better than ea's Phone Post