didn't preorder ps4 gonna camp in line at best buy

well i put off preordering a ps4 and here we are on launch day and i'm gonna be waiting in line at bestbuy after work. normally i'd just wait a couple of weeks but the nerd part took over, had a couple of extra bucks on my cc so i gotta partake in the launch day release.

anybody know if there's virgin losers already camping out at the stores?

"fucking nerds with no social life, look at em"

gets in line for a number :(

I feel your pain man! gonna camp out at GameStop around 5 I think. hopefully there aren't too many fuckers by then and I can get one! Phone Post 3.0

RicePicker - I feel your pain man! gonna camp out at GameStop around 5 I think. hopefully there aren't too many fuckers by then and I can get one! Phone Post 3.0
I'm also heading to gamestop after work Phone Post 3.0

Ask best buy how many extra ps4's they have. Some best buys get all launch day systems pre ordered. Phone Post 3.0

kindofawesome - Ask best buy how many extra ps4's they have. Some best buys get all launch day systems pre ordered. Phone Post 3.0

i looked that up and they have some in stock not counting the preorders. seems like they're giving out numbers two hours before midnight to the people in line although i know not how many. if there's already like 50 or more fuckers in line by 3pm when i leave work i know i'm fucked.

TTT for OG good luck!

I would wait until after release to see how common the malfunctioning ps4s are. I'm not sure of how widespread the problem is or how serious. If its simply an IOS problem so be it.. But I've heard it could be broken hdmi ports.

Wouldn't want to wait in line for hours only to get a broken console Phone Post 3.0

TruthAboveAll - I would wait until after release to see how common the malfunctioning ps4s are. I'm not sure of how widespread the problem is or how serious. If its simply an IOS problem so be it.. But I've heard it could be broken hdmi ports.

Wouldn't want to wait in line for hours only to get a broken console Phone Post 3.0

That really is one truth above all

I'm waiting a few months to see how PS4 and XBone compare.

Sagiv Lapkin -

Clever, mod. Phone Post 3.0

i have no plans to buy one, but it might happen within the next 2-3 years.

When Xbox 360 was coming out I drove by the obvious stores: Walmart - best buy etc. all had long lines. Drove to Kmart. Not a single person in line. Was the first one there. Played risk and drank beer. It was glorious. So yeah. Consider the less obvious chains first. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - Last time I did was for Halo 2 I think than spent all night in multiplayer, good times you'll have a blast

Taking next sat through tue off for X1 launch Phone Post 3.0

if i don't score a ps4, then i may hit up the xbox release next week instead, much to the chagrin of my friends and family who are sticking with sony lol

hello my name is tubuku01, i'm a nerd and i NEED MY FIX!

It's probably going to be a shit show the first couple weeks if you're trying to play online, I'm going to wait for be second wave, or first bundle deal they release Phone Post 3.0

^my thoughts. You know a second wave of stock is gonna hit in a week or so.

I'm not totally convinced the demand is as high as they say it is. Guess we'll see

I waited over night in line at Target with my brother-in-law for the 360 launch. It was a rainy, sleety, shitty night in Delaware and while I'd never do it again it was a good enough time.

Good luck getting your system. Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin -

This. always a smart move when it comes to the first wave of production. You would think people would have learned their lesson with the 360 debacle. Phone Post

For the 360 launch i drove out to a best buy way out on the edge of town and they had a few in the store still while every where else had campers and sold out in minutes. So location is definitely key. Phone Post 3.0

as of now ill say dont update any firmware from sony or it may brick the machine

hopefully Sony lets people know what the actually issues are

They usually give a cool 'swag bag' when you go to midnight releases. Phone Post 3.0

Stood in line for about an hour and paid for mine at 6 at gamestop. Have to go back at midnight to get it Phone Post 3.0