didn't preorder ps4 gonna camp in line at best buy

Did OP get raped and left behind a dumpster, Phone Post 3.0

beastmode26 - Stood in line for about an hour and paid for mine at 6 at gamestop. Have to go back at midnight to get it Phone Post 3.0

This describes my experience. Except I didn't preorder and just showed up at 5:15 and got the last one they had left! haha

W00t!

Barbasol OOTFFTT - Did OP get raped and left behind a dumpster, Phone Post 3.0

no i have to now post from the browser, updated the app and can't post. FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT.

currently #22 in line, best buy people said I'm good. reluctantly did a 5 min interview for telemundo lol
been here since 3:30 right after work, my feet are KILLING me. bb is gonna let us pay for it @10 then actially get it @12.

I have the PS5. It's amazing!!!

It's waiting in line to get me a PS4. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - I have the PS5. It's amazing!!!

It's waiting in line to get me a PS4. Phone Post 3.0
Pffffttt I have two PS6's bro. Phone Post 3.0

cool hand Ed - 
beastmode26 - Stood in line for about an hour and paid for mine at 6 at gamestop. Have to go back at midnight to get it Phone Post 3.0

This describes my experience. Except I didn't preorder and just showed up at 5:15 and got the last one they had left! haha

W00t!

how is it?

I don't understand waiting in line, if you phone around the next day you can always find a system somewhere. There's no need to pre-order anything. I'm betting I can find one tomorrow no problem. Phone Post 3.0

Lol and will vote you up tomorrow for the telemundo interview! Phone Post 3.0

VitorBundyRuinedMyDanus - 
cool hand Ed - 

W00t!

how is it?

I misspoke. I didn't actually receive it at that time. I was allowed to pay for one and i got a number assuring that I would get one, but I didn't actually have it at the time. I went back at 11:45pm and had it in hand by 12:05 last night. With work this morning early, I was too tired to play it last night. But it is waiting for me at home when I get there! =D

VitorBundyRuinedMyDanus -
cool hand Ed - 

W00t!

how is it?

good:

patch went smoothly, downloaded in about 3 minutes.

looks nice!

there's a section where you can watch live video streams of people gaming, doing stupid shit, etc.

controller feels great, better than the ps3 and more contoured for your hands.

setup was quick and easy.

came with 30 day free ps plus pass and 10 dolla code for the ps store.

the bad (so far):

severs getting reamed as console froze up during login and again redeeming the codes.

got a "maintenance being done" message on the regular menu causing another freeze.

tried playing bf4 without online features but game froze up a couple of minutes in, went to bed.

nothing worked when console would freeze up, only hard reset would fix. if the shits still acting up, taking it back to best buy later. Phone Post 3.0

tubuku01 -
VitorBundyRuinedMyDanus -
cool hand Ed - 

W00t!

how is it?

good:

patch went smoothly, downloaded in about 3 minutes.

looks nice!

there's a section where you can watch live video streams of people gaming, doing stupid shit, etc.

controller feels great, better than the ps3 and more contoured for your hands.

setup was quick and easy.

came with 30 day free ps plus pass and 10 dolla code for the ps store.

the bad (so far):

severs getting reamed as console froze up during login and again redeeming the codes.

got a "maintenance being done" message on the regular menu causing another freeze.

tried playing bf4 without online features but game froze up a couple of minutes in, went to bed.

nothing worked when console would freeze up, only hard reset would fix. if the shits still acting up, taking it back to best buy later. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man!! Phone Post 3.0

"had a couple of extra bucks on my cc"

If you have to make a statement like that, then it's actually a reason why you shouldn't partake in the launch day release

sicko - "had a couple of extra bucks on my cc"

If you have to make a statement like that, then it's actually a reason why you shouldn't partake in the launch day release
lol wtf is even supposed to mean ass? this is shit i just bought on a whim as i COULD'VE preoerdered it but was gonna wait until the bugs were worked out but being a tech nerd i just had to do it. if you must know I'm debt free and use my bb card for things like this for the reward points.

just my luck, i had to go back to bb and exchange the controller that kept freezing up which they did right away. Shit like THIS is the reason i don't partake in launch day releases. Phone Post 3.0

I always love the 'you got the last one line'. when call of duty 4 came out I got the last one at game stop, so did my next 3 friends behind me.
They make you feel guilty for not preordering. Phone Post 3.0

One time at a Px truck, before the Iraq war started, I waited in line for 3 hours to get some ciggs and I was the last guy they let in, I felt bad for the dude that was behind me. Phone Post 3.0

tubuku01 -

no i have to now post from the browser, updated the app and can't post. FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT.

currently #22 in line, best buy people said I'm good. reluctantly did a 5 min interview for telemundo lol
been here since 3:30 right after work, my feet are KILLING me. bb is gonna let us pay for it @10 then actially get it @12.
There's an update that has fixed the posting issue. Not sure if you've seen it yet so I'm throwing it out there Phone Post 3.0

tubuku01 - 

lol wtf is even supposed to mean ass? this is shit i just bought on a whim as i COULD'VE preoerdered it but was gonna wait until the bugs were worked out but being a tech nerd i just had to do it. if you must know I'm debt free and use my bb card for things like this for the reward points.

just my luck, i had to go back to bb and exchange the controller that kept freezing up which they did right away. Shit like THIS is the reason i don't partake in launch day releases. Phone Post 3.0

how did you determine it was the controller and not the console?

NHBDaddy -
tubuku01 - 

how did you determine it was the controller and not the console?
console would run great, then controller would freeze up. it'd be on like normal but nothing would work and it'd do this every time 5 min into the game. had to manually reset the ps4 each time.

called bb and they offered to replace the faulty control which they did no problem. everything works great now playing bf4... nerdgasm achieved. Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
tubuku01 -

There's an update that has fixed the posting issue. Not sure if you've seen it yet so I'm throwing it out there Phone Post 3.0
got it thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Count Chocula -
mje364 - I always love the 'you got the last one line'. when call of duty 4 came out I got the last one at game stop, so did my next 3 friends behind me.
They make you feel guilty for not preordering. Phone Post 3.0

almost the entire line left after he told everyone it ends with me, and everyone that walked up / called after that till i left were told the same.  i am THAT fucking godlike son.  shits not over till Chocula's happy

lol badass. my brother put off buying one now he's running around searching lol i told him craigslist has some going for 600-1000 dollars. well he's not happy. Phone Post 3.0