Didn't see this posted...

Xande with another "wow" moment.

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/ZLuK1Qu_FO8", "postVideo-39668138-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-39668138");  

sweet thanks. Wanted to see this match. I was rooting for Tussa, but props to Xande on that.

pretty sweet. gawddamn, i can't imagine getting flying anythinged by a big dude like that. scary even if you're another big dude i imagine.

out of curiosity, lots of bitching on the internet about boring, stall, double gward pulls, berimbolo wars and 50/50 stuff. do you guys that hate that shit find youselves on the edge of your seats, mesmerized by 5 minutes of grip fighting?

Matthieu Battle - pretty sweet. gawddamn, i can't imagine getting flying anythinged by a big dude like that. scary even if you're another big dude i imagine.

out of curiosity, lots of bitching on the internet about boring, stall, double gward pulls, berimbolo wars and 50/50 stuff. do you guys that hate that shit find youselves on the edge of your seats, mesmerized by 5 minutes of grip fighting?
I'm fine with all the other stuff but 10 minutes of 50/50 became an unbearable theme. Phone Post

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/o85iyvcuXko", "postVideo-39675072-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-39675072");
Tboney8669 - 
Matthieu Battle - pretty sweet. gawddamn, i can't imagine getting flying anythinged by a big dude like that. scary even if you're another big dude i imagine.

I'm fine with all the other stuff but 10 minutes of 50/50 became an unbearable theme. Phone Post
And to your point, here is Xande giving his opinionon the 50/50 back in 2009.