Didn't think it was possible but I DID IT!!

I always try to do this, been trying for years.  I wasn't sure if it could even be done.

Well, that wonder is more.  I now know, it CAN be done.

What did I do?

For years everytime the microwave was counting down, I’d try to time hitting the open button after the 1 second disappears but open it before it beeps.

I’ve come close.  Sometimes I’ve opened it and it didn’t beep but the timer still wasn’t on the clock.

Last Thursday, I DID IT.

I opened the door, there was no beep, and the clock had reset to the time.  Amazing.

12 Likes
BringBackHeadbutts -

I always try to do this, been trying for years.  I wasn't sure if it could even be done.

What did I do?

For years everytime the microwave was counting down, I’d try to time hitting the open button after the 1 second disappears but open it before it beeps.

I’ve come close.  Sometimes I’ve opened it and it didn’t beep but the timer still wasn’t on the clock.

Last Thursday, I DID IT.

I opened the door, there was no beep, and the clock had reset to the time.  Amazing.

King among kings. 

2 Likes

I don’t believe you.

![](upload://p9KXBlM4oC81jyUEy6qmcJBrxmZ.gif)

2 Likes

*slow clap*

The rest of your life is going to be extremely disappointing. 

At least you didn't peak in high school. 

2 Likes

Every post OP makes just further cements my opinion that hes one of the top 3 human ogers. 

This thread included. Well done OP!

2 Likes

Video, or it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

OP’s next thread, “Beep on microwave doesn’t work “.

3 Likes

This is the start of a family legend!

https://giphy.com/gifs/theoffice-VkpMw5kkpOQHVL4LQB

2 Likes

I came here for a story you dont regret about removing a rib so you could suck your own dick. I am disappoint.

Congrats man

BringBackHeadbutts -

What did I do?

Last Thursday, I DID IT.

Bravo sir… bravo

![](upload://k0OvIAohheGIcV7wFkiN3tjDaep.gif)

1 Like
ABCTT Dos - OP’s next thread, “Beep on microwave doesn’t work “.

lmao great comment

Come back when you’ve accomplished zero kernels in a popcorn bag and no burnt popcorn.

2 Likes
RonysTorresIceBag - 

I came here for a story you dont regret about removing a rib so you could suck your own dick. I am disappoint.

you need to remove a rib?

Thought this was the og

1 Like

I have no idea how many years it took me to notice the carousel takes 10 seconds to rotate, so any time ending in “5” would put the dish as far away as possible.

But it was most of them.

vid or it didnt happen