Diego beating Gil then Anthony

Let's say for shits and gigs that Diego takes both fights to decision and and wins UFC gold.

In retrospect, how awesome would 2009's BJ Penn Lightweight Champ seem? Phone Post

Eh. Penn was awesome anyway, 4 years is a big change for any fighter or person. Will be interesting to see what Diego is like in this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Got more chance of my dick gaining sentience and becoming heavyweight champion in boxing and MMA.

Hard to imagine Diego beating Gilbert as I think Gilbert is better everywhere, but bigger upsets have happened.

Anderson got KTFO - 

Let's say for shits and gigs that Diego takes both fights to decision and and wins UFC gold.

In retrospect, how awesome would 2009's BJ Penn Lightweight Champ seem? Phone Post

So by this logic if Diego looked like shit and got finished would it make BJ's lightweight run less impressive?

I am betting on Diego purely on the fact I feel he will eek out a very dodgy decision from incompetent judges.

Pandanus - I am betting on Diego purely on the fact I feel he will eek out a very dodgy decision from incompetent judges.

It's happened before and somewhere Gomi is still confused. Phone Post

Please stop trying to scrap the bottom of the barrel to make bj penn relavent

Diego is a similar fighter to Clay Guida who beat Pettis. Pettis also didn't look great against Jeremy Stephens. Honestly, I think Gilbert is a tougher fight for Diego than Pettis would be. If Diego can beat Melendez I think he has a very real chance of beating Pettis. Phone Post

The thing about Diego is as soon as you count him out he impresses you. It happened against Paulo thiago, kampmann, even the ellenberger loss.

So for 400 odds I'll take a bet on him against Gil who can sometimes look flat footed himself. Phone Post

400 odds that is Phone Post

God damnit where is the plus sign!

Plus 400 odds that is. Phone Post

thegreenroom - The thing about Diego is as soon as you count him out he impresses you. It happened against Paulo thiago, kampmann, even the ellenberger loss.

So for 400 odds I'll take a bet on him against Gil who can sometimes look flat footed himself. Phone Post

That is good value. Phone Post