Diego deserves redemption and a retirement fight

“deserves” lol

3 Likes

Deigo used up all his “deserves” after he let Fabia slide his dick up his ass and worked his mouth like a puppet with it… The fucking CTE/Concussion riddled, touch-butt boy made a Youtube video making all kind of low blow statements directly at Dana. He called him out on professional and personal levels. Dana and UFC knowing they did all they could for that disloyal dog before he turned and bit their hand.

*Personally I think this is karma for eating Bonars Asparagus, insert Serra Fuck’em pic

2 Likes

Diego vs CM Punk please.

Then Cowboy vs CM Punk please.

Then retire both.

Please.

2 Likes

Diego probably shouldn’t be taking more headshots

2 Likes

Fuck no to the Cowboy fight after seeing Donald’s last outing. Let Diego fight one more time. But no more from Cerrone.

1 Like

No one said him being a trainer. Maybe they could get him involved with the spiritual and physical therapy. Cryogenic, floating baths, etc.

This!

… what??

I’m sorry but he burned that bridge.

I love the idea of Diego Vs. Nick Diaz, but I think Nick still has the opportunity to fight top level competition and won’t want to move backwards, unless the money was right. It would definitely be a fun fight though, the perfect warm up fight for Nick’s return.

The one that makes sense for both fighters is Diego Vs. Cowboy at WW. Let these guys come in heavy and bang. Both are wrapping up legendary careers.

[quote=“HardysHalfGuard, post:28, topic:3671258, full:true”]

go on… unzips

Fixed

2 Likes

We’ve seen cowboy come in heavy and get banged. No more.

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

1 Like

I guess you hate him and seeking his demise?

2 Likes

Would be osom, Dana has mades all silly fights for money, can he made a fight for retirement sunset

Great call.

He can run a “Diego School of Awareness” program in the Performance Institue!

cm punk wwe GIF

Run? No. That kook shouldn’t run a lemonade stand. I think he could make a very good Mma coach though. His decision making process is obviously sub par, but he has a ton of knowledge to pass on.

But Arlovski and Diaz both spent time in other orgs before coming back to the UFC, where Diego has been there over 16 years straight.

2 Likes