Diego earns FOTN bonus 5 times out last 8 fights.

One of the most exciting fighters in the game but only fought once in 2011 and once in 2012. Think we should all be calling for more "Nightmare".

Was there an injury or something? Or just being ignored by the UFC brass? Phone Post 3.0

He said that both of his knees and shoulders were shot. He has been focusing on getting healthy. Phone Post

The weirdo always comes to fight.

Much respect. I'm a fan.

I hope he comes back healthy and competitive. Phone Post 3.0

Diego at the start of his career was a ball of fury. I like watching him fight. Hopefully he's healed up.

YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
War Diego Phone Post 3.0

There's something about him. I dunno. I like him a lot when he first came out. But now, he's not very interesting as a person. I'm just not dying to watch him fight anymore. I think that's the problem. He's not marketable.

always love watching Diego fight

He probably wanted to take some time off after losing to Gomi. Phone Post

He looked like shit against Gomi, and Melendez will rip him apart wherever the fight goes. Sanchez will make it exciting by not giving up, but he will get raped. Phone Post 3.0

I always get excited when diego fights. Hopefully I can meet him in houston this saturday! Phone Post

You mean the dream Phone Post

JStrongMMA - He probably wanted to take some time off after losing to Gomi. Phone Post

He actually won, although if you remember the way the fight went I can see why you'd think he lost. Gomi should have won Phone Post

The UG kind of turned on him after the last fight in Japan. I thought it was kind of sad. Diego almost always gives everything he's got in his fights. Phone Post

Diego is tough as nails, but Melendez is going to put a severe beating on him imo. It's not gonna be pretty.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

The UG kind of turned on him after the last fight in Japan. I thought it was kind of sad. Diego almost always gives everything he's got in his fights. Phone Post

This is beyond his control but he's been gifted decision wins in two of his last three fights and it rubs people the wrong way.

Dr Gonzo -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  The UG kind of turned on him after the last fight in Japan. I thought it was kind of sad. Diego almost always gives everything he's got in his fights. Phone Post

This is beyond his control but he's been gifted decision wins in two of his last three fights and it rubs people the wrong way.

Gomi won. Phone Post

Yeah, I was really upset with the Gomi decision. Gomi deserved that win. I love Diego too but he lost that fight.

Dr Gonzo -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  The UG kind of turned on him after the last fight in Japan. I thought it was kind of sad. Diego almost always gives everything he's got in his fights. Phone Post

I agree. I wish that didn't make people dislike him though. Diego really maximized his potential for what his skills were in the UFC by putting forth so much effort into each fight. Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
JStrongMMA - He probably wanted to take some time off after losing to Gomi. Phone Post

He actually won, although if you remember the way the fight went I can see why you'd think he lost. Gomi should have won Phone Post

Yea..I know he won the decision but it was a bad one. Phone Post

gil is just better