Diego fires back at Gilbert's on twitter !!!

@mmamania: .@UFC Quick Quote: Rematch against 'delusional' @DiegoSanchezUFC is 'easy money' for @GilbertMelendez http://t.co/riihm2mY4l

@DiegoSanchezUFC: @mmamania @ufc @GilbertMelendez @danawhite ill be more than happy to knock your ass out again only I wont go for chokes gnp and its a tko. Phone Post 3.0

Who said what? Phone Post

twitter is as gay as Dakota Cockrane.

I don't understand either. Too many @'s. Phone Post 3.0

It was a great fight but Diego was outclassed in all respects. He should accept the loss and move on.

Diego needs to stop before Gil turns his face into smashed grapes again. Phone Post

Fabes - I don't understand either. Too many @'s. Phone Post 3.0
I'm with this guy, fuck twitter bullshit Phone Post 3.0

save for mexico city card, whenever cain returns

It's not that hard... lol Phone Post

Mma mania tweeted a quote from an interview of Gilbert diegos delusional for thinking it was a draw and a rematch would be easy money and Diego responded Phone Post 3.0

chris12 -
Mma mania tweeted a quote from an interview of Gilbert diegos delusional for thinking it was a draw and a rematch would be easy money and Diego responded Phone Post 3.0
Of Gilbert saying diegos* Phone Post 3.0

Diego, please cool it...fight was entertaining but not close.

Fuc Twitter! That is some gay ass bullshit for metro fags

It's not that hard to read it, all the @'s are the people tagged in it Phone Post 3.0

Diego needs to chill. Phone Post 3.0

There's one now! ^

Al Cappucino - Fuc Twitter! That is some gay ass bullshit for metro fags
So your saying every fighter in the ufc some from Gory WSOF and Bellator are metro Fags ? Phone Post 3.0

Twitter is for idiots.

jTheHybridwolff - 
Al Cappucino - Fuc Twitter! That is some gay ass bullshit for metro fags
So your saying every fighter in the ufc some from Gory WSOF and Bellator are metro Fags ? Phone Post 3.0

How did you come to this sonclusion? I said it's for metro fags, that does not mean it's wholly occupied by metro fags.

Two plus two does not equal potato.

But yes, I think Twitter is fucking retarded and people that live on it tweeting what the fuck they had for breakfast is fucking stupid.