Diego has announced that he's done with Joshua Fabia

About fucking time. Beat it, grifter!

3 Likes

UFC Hall of Famer Diego Sanchez is no longer working with Joshua Fabia as a manager, coach and guru, he told MMA Fighting on Thursday.

Sanchez declined further comment on the situation, saying he would make a statement next week and needed to gather his thoughts before speaking to the media.

Sanchez’s attorney, Charles Lakins, said the decision to leave Fabia was made on Thursday. He added Sanchez had withdrawn his business ties to the coach.

“Any power of attorney that Fabia had has been rescinded/terminated,” Lakins said.

3 Likes

Good lad, Diego. That bum wasn’t a good guy.

7 Likes

“Professional relationship”

They’re still doing da kinky ghey

15 Likes

So Diego dumped him but still hitting it?

8 Likes

Pumped and dumped

2 Likes

In b4 Fagia leaks sex tapes of them.

9 Likes

Fabia had power of attorney? What the actual fuck?

24 Likes

UFC will announce a one fight deal in the coming days. Watch.

14 Likes

1 Like

Countdown is on until the next guru is in place.

1 Like

I dont know why but I keep expecting this to be an onion article. I cant believe its real

2 Likes

This is a distinct possibility.

1 Like

Good, this wasn’t going anywhere nice.

Uhh Diego kicks the bucket in any situation guess who gets to keep all of DS’s crap…he’s a scumbag for a reason.

No way they do.

1 Like

That onlyfans is about to get real spicy

3 Likes

So… is Diego single? Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

6 Likes

top thread, a celebration thread. this is awesome. Good for Diego. so glad for the guy. sets the highest standard for toughness, the Fabia chapter really sucked.

hope he gets that one fight deal and trains for it with some real good people. and rides off into a financially stable sunset.

that or maybe 3 BKB fights, one per year for recovery. just saying.

I bet it was the only fans knickers-off posts which changed things up. no fucken way Diego posted that stuff. Fabia must have taken a blue pill and been up all night.

4 Likes