Diego has announced that he's done with Joshua Fabia

top thread, a celebration thread. this is awesome. Good for Diego. so glad for the guy. sets the highest standard for toughness, the Fabia chapter really sucked.

hope he gets that one fight deal and trains for it with some real good people. and rides off into a financially stable sunset.

that or maybe 3 BKB fights, one per year for recovery. just saying.

I bet it was the only fans knickers-off posts which changed things up. no fucken way Diego posted that stuff. Fabia must have taken a blue pill and been up all night.

4 Likes

Fabia is still behind him unfortunately let’s be real. Any smart organization will still not hire Diego to fight because in the back will be Fabia lingering.

Diego had to say this in order to keep some organizations willing to sign him. Brainwashing doesn’t just end this quickly.

Fabia is a roach and I hope he dies in a car fire.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Annnnnnd heeeeere weeeeee gooooo!!

Shit is about to get interesting

I understand why Fabia would do it. I don’t understand why it would be allowed for Diego to hand it over to him or why Diego would want to. He isn’t an invalid or something.

Wild.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Doesn’t that violate said restraining order lmao?

Wait, I’m sure that’s a parody account

1 Like

Oh man, this just keeps getting better and better, awesome for Diego to ditch this fool, but after seeing him stick by Fabia recently, stop talking to his own family, all this craziness to ditch him and get a restraining order, we NEED to hear what changed. It has to be something big, maybe it was just as simple as Diego actually thinking logically for once and realizing it is not just friends and family or Dana or fans saying to lose the fraud but also every fighter current and former commenting on it. Maybe it was a lover’s quarrel? This just seems so odd to stick with Fabia through all the recent craziness to go right to a restraining order. Just weird after all that, the very gay onlyfans crap (did anyone actually pay to see what was actually in the onlyfans?)

Where is @DY3 when you need him? He was posting all the Diego madness, we need his investigation skills before we see if detective shields comes out of retirement lol

2 Likes

Better late than never.

POA…WTF

Also, did his diameter survive?

2 Likes

Sick of waiting for his turn on top?

1 Like

Oh shit! Glad Someone got through to him

Hopefully he will be allowed back for a retirement fight with cowboy.

Should be some interesting/entertaining Fabio drama incoming.

Glad Diego is taking steps to get his life back on track.

I hope this sticks and everything works out well for him

2 Likes

I got nothing.

But come on man, how can Diego leave a trainer this wise?! These techniques are deadly!

(30 second clip)

2 Likes

Daaaaaamn leaks of Diego coming soon

4 Likes

I look forward to hearing Diego’s statement.

2 Likes

this drama is better than any diego fight in years

7 Likes

Sounds like a pr move. Diego distances himself “professionally” yet will still be involved

2 Likes

they broke up

1 Like

https://youtu.be/2nXGPZaTKik

I think when the Diego and Fabia saga is all over this will sum the whole thing up perfectly.

1 Like