Diego has sexual abuse issues, according to Fabia

Please explain the experience.

+1

I mainly drank red strain with some green. I don’t drink white at all. If I drink it for too long I get stomach issues. Basically I was really depressed, had a headache, and tired for two days. I didn’t have the shakes or anything like that. Mainly I just laid in bed.

1 Like

Yeah ok but what about the experience when you took it?

No idea. They offered it to me a long time ago, I refused it and it never came up again. My new Dr will not prescribe it and helps people get off pain pills in general.

Turns out there are multiple other pain pill options that are not addictive and wont fucking kill you or ruin your life, but they are cheap and dont give Drs bonuses for prescribing them.

It varies but generally it would make me feel like everything was going to be okay. Sometimes I would get a light vicodin buzz that would radiate from the shoulders all the way to my head. Potency is all dependent of brewing technique. I also added a little Damiana to it. If I drank it too late I could not sleep.

You should brew it using a perculator and run it through twice. Avoid having too much grit in it. Chill it and mix it with grape fruit juice. Buy some tea flavor pumps. Drink 8 ozs over 15 to 30 minutes to gauge tolerance. I’d drink anywhere from 16 to 32 ozs but I have a high tolerance to it. Never thrown up but get headaches when I drink too much. There is some other things you can do to make it more potent but people protect their recipes.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! You’re right, you don’t feel normal again for months. My worst symptom was sleepless nights due to restless/legs body. That took 7-10 days to get over. The will power to keep going was very very challenging.

Day to day, I enjoyed the hell out of kratom.

It’s pretty much like light pain killers, the powder/tea. The extracts are more like strong painkillers.

It’s always a good idea to have a relatively full belly before taking it, otherwise you’re probably gonna get a headache and nauseous .

How I explain the feeling to others is: moderate Xanax buzz (euphoria, sense of wellbeing), moderate Adderall (focused, can knock out chores, heightens OGing), and moderate Painkillers- ALL IN ONE. It’s the perfect drug if it didn’t have sickening, horrific fucking consequences getting off after taking it routinely for a long time.

1 Like

^^^ the extracts I’m describing…

The tea is lesser of that description. Genuinely enjoyed taking it every single day.

Well fuck me now i want a lot of it

3 Likes

I’m sorry bro; I know I’m glorifying it but just being honest.

One of my best friends is slave to it and CANT work up the courage to get off due to the withdrawal symptoms. He wants to more than anything in the world but can’t man up to the fear of withdrawal symptoms.

I said “tomorrow I’ll quit” every day for two years until Feb 1 of this yr.

I live in beautiful FL basically on the water and he lives in St Louis. I had everything to make coming off easier.

Would never want another brother suffering like that.

2 Likes

Weird. That makes me not want any of it.

Restless legs fucking sucks. I have bouts of it and if something made it worse … fuck that

Kratom has been great for me. I make a tea maybe once a week, sometimes longer to help relieve lower back pains and it works wonders. I’ve never had the urge to take any if I wasn’t in pain. I do make it strong, and it gives me a nice opiate type buzz along with the pain relief. I usually wait for a day off, as I’m energetic when I take, but not very productive. Lol

2 Likes

Did you drink white?

I have Peridioc Limb Movement Disorder and it didn’t make it worse. But if I drank it too late my mind would keep going.

1 Like

I drank mainly red when I drank powder. Then my tolerance grew and I’d take the shake which was all colors mix. Then I discovered OPMS Golds and never drank the powder again.

It was like going from Tylenol with Codeine to Morphine. As disgusting and shameful as that sounds typing it.

Not everyone is an addict. Think about it…most everyone has drank alcohol. But, only about 13% of the population are alcoholics. Fact: Kratom is habit forming. Fact: Everyone exposed does not end up strung out. Nonetheless, if you ingest it chronically, you’ll develop a tolerance and experience withdrawal. I’m a pharmacist and a recovering dope fiend. I couldn’t take that stuff and control my use. Some people can.
Fabia saying he was Diego’s sponsor, and then putting all his secrets out on Front street, delegitimizes anything he has to say. It doesn’t work like that. Fabia is a fraud, conman, charlatan. Everything he’s done so far has been the opposite of spiritual.

4 Likes

Yeah, seems like you kept pushing it.

1 Like

Thank you sir