Diego: Jon lied about Fuel. I forgave him.

mixedmartialmike - 

Yeah Diego.. Im sure you forgave him like a good Christian.. Thats why you keep repeating it and talking about what he did to you on twitter. These guys are drama queens.

But is anyone seriously that surprised by this? Lol Phone Post

Hey, I know reading comprehension is pretty difficult for our more remedial forum members but he was talking about forgiving Rashad...

Sphinxxx - maybe Jones didn't know FUEL was on there on the cable at that Hotel, and he didn't lie at all.. leave the guy alone already WTF is this pile-on now here with more shit like this .. he's a 25 year old man trying to make it in an ultra-competitive industry .. enough already with the vilification of Jon Jones

If he didn't know, thats his own fault for not checking. Wether he knew or not he still lied. He said the hotel didn't have FUEL and it did. Phone Post

Rival School -
VictorG - It just pops up so much shit on jones these days, Im having a hard time staying as a fan. I may never have respect for him for how he acts in the public but we cannot denie that what we have in front of us is a fighting phenom.

Why do you care about his personality? Are you trying to date him? I watch him in the cage and that's all I give a shit about Phone Post

Aa you write in a thread about him...haha Phone Post

Warzone209 - Maybe Jones was getting some head...You guys really that bored to look up everything under the sun that makes JBJ look bad? Would you even wanna hang out with Diego? did u see him on TuF? He was a damn weirdo when he had a shot or 2 in him and theres some questionable pictures on the interwebs with shirts off embracing some dude that looks gay.

This isnt about hanging out with Diego. And whether Diego Sanchez is weird or not is completely irrelevant to whether Jones can just tell the truth. All he had to do was tell the truth, he lied to try and make Diego think he wanted to watch when he did not. Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle -  maybe jj was doing something more fun than watching diego fight

Youre missing the point. He could have just said he was doing whatever instead of watching but he would watch it when got back home or something.

Diego is mad he lied about why he didn't watch, not that he just didn't watch. Phone Post

SonOfThePeepHole - Rashad was right all along Phone Post

So was Kostakio. Phone Post

Man you guys are reaching. Jones can dig his own holes if you just hand him a shovel.

I watched that part in the press conf thinking it woudl be a gotcha moment. Rashad never mentioned where he watched the fight just started talking about the fight. Now Jones could have went back and crashed or didnt make effort to find a tv but thats pretty lame.

T Bag - LOFL@ caring about this...holy shit you drama queens are hilarious

Waah one guy lied about watching my fight... are those people punching each other in the face for a living or are they in a knitting competition?

Welcome to the twitter era.

TheVandalz -
mixedmartialmike -  Yeah Diego.. Im sure you forgave him like a good Christian.. Thats why you keep repeating it and talking about what he did to you on twitter. These guys are drama queens.

But is anyone seriously that surprised by this? Lol Phone Post

Hey, I know reading comprehension is pretty difficult for our more remedial forum members but he was talking about forgiving Rashad...

Read the title of the thread moron. Phone Post

I wonder if Jon forgave Diego for lying about going undefeated because their God said it would be so.

BertR - Breaking News: human being fails to live up to high expectations of himself and tells white lie to avoid awkwardness. Gather the pitchforks Jim Bob, we got huntin to do!

What moral expectations of himself has he ever lived up to? He can't even live up to his own basic christian beliefs, which he never shuts the fuck up about. Nobody forces him to say all his God and Jesus bullshit all the time.

A new idea for him would be to maybe tell the truth, just once, just to see how it feels.

sounds like there is dissension in the ranks at camp jackson/winklejohn...
wonder how many more of their fighters will feed fuel to the fire like diego just did. Phone Post

JetSetter - 

I feel I should delete my account. I don't want to be the only guy on here that has lied to people. Me and Jon Jones are evil and shouldn't be on here corrupting you perfect moral souls. Phone Post

Lol WOW grow up, kids. Phone Post

Ingee22 -
Rival School -
VictorG - It just pops up so much shit on jones these days, Im having a hard time staying as a fan. I may never have respect for him for how he acts in the public but we cannot denie that what we have in front of us is a fighting phenom.

Why do you care about his personality? Are you trying to date him? I watch him in the cage and that's all I give a shit about Phone Post

Aa you write in a thread about him...haha Phone Post

Well I expect to talk about his fighting ability not about a lie to his friend. I've never seen so many people bitch about dumb shit Phone Post

ranier wolfcastle -  maybe jj was doing something more fun than watching diego fight

There are very few things funner in life than watching Diego fight! ;)

And seriously, I just have a problem with lying and liars in general.  Like when my fat neighbor asked me yesterday if she looked fat in her dress- I had to say no-that bothered me.  Anyway, thanks for letting me vernt.  There's a hurricane here in Miami and I am uner house arrest.

AND If you didn't see something, just say you didn't.  I mean, they are teammates.  Isn't there some sort of friendship there?

omg everyone in MMA is becoming a drama queen bitch, so what he didnt watch your fight boohoo man the fuck up. im tired of this soap opera type shit, just stfu, train hard and fight.

i miss the pride days with guys like cro cop, fedor, noguiera etc.. no nonsense hard ass mofos who just got in the cage and scrapped it out.

WRESTLENOW - omg everyone in MMA is becoming a drama queen bitch, so what he didnt watch your fight boohoo man the fuck up. im tired of this soap opera type shit, just stfu, train hard and fight.

i miss the pride days with guys like cro cop, fedor, noguiera etc.. no nonsense hard ass mofos who just got in the cage and scrapped it out.

I'm pretty sure Diego Sanchez isn't a bitch. He gets into the cage and scraps it out each and every fight.