Diego posts vid of Joshua Fabia Fighter Meeting Altercation

What I heard is that he made the request from the wrong people, the commissions have all the pre-fight/post-fight medicals

1 Like

Whoā€™s the dumb bitch talking to him like sheā€™s his mom?? Condescending Karen, Some diversity woman hire? Gtfo

1 Like

Megan Olivi

1 Like

So some nobody journalist mat rat who fucked a fighter to get a job. now tells legends what to do or even has some kind of controlling power ?

UFC = woke :poop: product.

Lol noob.

I realize youā€™re trolling but itā€™s better than some gay fag coming into your own fighter meeting to interrupt the thing.

Heā€™s pretty much retarded so more like a grown man child. Seriously! Smh!

His ā€œmeetingā€ with Matt Sera was comedy gold, this Joshua guy is a complete tool.

4 Likes

I hope Diego is ok.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand. It sounded like his coach was upset about the UFC trash talking Diego?

LOL. Matt Serra is the epitome of New York.

1 Like

that dude is so out of his mind

and i really wanted to see cowboy ko diego

1 Like

I like Diego, Serra and Cerrone. Itā€™s these hangers on that are trash.

1 Like

Serra nailed it when he said " i hope you make some good money off Diego", thatā€™t what this is all about, this guy trying to milk as much money has he can.

1 Like

we need a charlatans who ruined fighters threadā€¦

fabia
tarverdyan
whoever got bj up on his toes that fight

3 Likes

Edmond Tarverdyan?

I had the chance to see Diego fight at 200. I thought Joe Lauzon gave him serious brain damage. They should have stopped that one sooner. :frowning:

2 Likes

Agree.

Diego was brain damaged well before 200

2 Likes

Oh I agreeā€¦ Heā€™s been in some crazy wars. I guess just seeing it in person was what shocked me. He shouldnā€™t fight ever again. I feel really bad for the guy.

1 Like