Diego proved...

Diego can't win fights? He has 24 wins, 6 losses, and almost 20 of those fights were in the UFC. Most of his losses have either been to the apex of the division or out of his natural weight. You don't fight your way to a title shot at LW without winning a lot in a very difficult weight class.

Diego can, has and will continue to win fights, he just may never get a belt around his waist. Either way, props to as game of an athlete I have ever seen in any sport.

Bellator Fan - Sloppy brawling is what the UFC calls "bringing it". Phone Post 3.0

What would you call bringing it?

boot2thehead - He is an entertainer but he can't win fights. The UFC loves guys that scrap but Diego is just deforming his face and scrambling what's left of his brain. Phone Post

He just about had Gil in the 3rd. What would you have said then? Phone Post

CrazyPope - 
Bellator Fan - Sloppy brawling is what the UFC calls "bringing it". Phone Post 3.0

What would you call bringing it?

That was definitely one version of bringing it, the other is actually exchange techniques with the intention to finish each other in a technical way (which doesn't seem to happen often in MMA but when it does is beautiful).

Deputy Porker - 
Rahjai - Aside from that uppercut, he was getting picked apart at will and beat to literally every punch he threw with a counter which was pin point accurate my Melendez. Dunno how anyone could call that a close fight, it was an ass kicking Phone Post
Fuck you if was a great fight Phone Post 3.0

Settle down Porky.
Yes it was a great fight but Deigo was getting picked apart by Melendez.
Melendez was much more accurate with his counter punches.
Diego is a tough guy willing to stand in front of his opponent a take a shit load on punches in order to land one,but that doesn't change the fact that Melendez was beating Deigo in almost every one of the exchanges. Being in a great fight doesn't necessarily mean it was a close fight.

He sounded punch drunk as fuck post fight with Joe. Phone Post 3.0

Diego is a fucking warrior, but he sounded like shit afterwards, I fear for his health when he gets older, all these wars will be scrambling his shit up Phone Post 3.0

Bellator Fan -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
Bellator Fan - Sloppy brawling is what the UFC calls "bringing it". Phone Post 3.0
Shlemenko's last fight can be called "sloppy brawling" too then. Did you hate that fight too? Phone Post 3.0
You're delusional in comparing the two. Phone Post 3.0
Both fights were entertaining brawls. So, no, not delusional at all. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, his post fight interview was tough to watch.

GelderdEnd - Diego is a fucking warrior, but he sounded like shit afterwards, I fear for his health when he gets older, all these wars will be scrambling his shit up Phone Post 3.0

You're right, he probably will suffer and it sucks. As an aside though, his words did get clearer the longer he talked. I think it was more just being hit in the jaw than necessarily being concussed, he seemed to be having more trouble enunciating than forming a sentence. Still also probably concussed like.

Son of Neckbone - Diego can't win fights? He has 24 wins, 6 losses, and almost 20 of those fights were in the UFC. Most of his losses have either been to the apex of the division or out of his natural weight. You don't fight your way to a title shot at LW without winning a lot in a very difficult weight class.

Diego can, has and will continue to win fights, he just may never get a belt around his waist. Either way, props to as game of an athlete I have ever seen in any sport.
VTFU

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

JayF14 - He sounded punch drunk as fuck post fight with Joe. Phone Post 3.0
I wonder if he was takin some pain meds. Brutal fight.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Melendez just lost a close decision for the title, Diego could of finished that fight in the third, to have a performance like that against a guy who is up there with the very best in the division makes me think he's doing just fine and will continue to win fights Phone Post 3.0