Diego Sanchez " Uno Mas "

Its so weird how his fighting has become basically Stand and wang, when he was so dynamic in his early fights with people like Karo and Diaz.

There’s only one true opponent for him. You know his name bros.

KARO

I'd like to see Diego vs Joshua his coach/guru thing

His final, in octagon, interview will be epic, i'm calling it now

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/ufc-legends-meet-in-potential-retirement-match-as-diego-sanchez-fights-donald-cerrone/

wo legends square off in a potential retirement bout as Octagon veterans Diego Sanchez and Donald Cerrone square off later this spring.

MMAFighting.com reports that Sanchez vs. Cerrone will be added to a newly-unveiled UFC event on May 8. Details for this card are scarce, so no word yet on if this will be a five-round headliner or if it will be a three-round fight. Regardless, this is a big fight between two of the UFC’s all-time best. With both nearing 40, Sanchez and Cerrone are getting up there in age and both have openly spoken about retirement. There is a very real chance that this may be the final fighter of both fighters’ careers.

May be an image of 2 people and indoor

May be an image of 2 people and indoor

Sadly it should have been his last fight years ago. I hope Cowboy doesn’t hurt him to bad :frowning:

ttt

Good match up.I don`t want to see either one of these guys lose.

crowbar -

Yup I would like both of them winning the last fight and then calling it quits. 

crowbar - 

truth

crowbar - 

Have him fight Nate instead of Nick this time.

I would absolutely love to see that fight as Diego’s last.

I would love to see a great back and forth battle that ends in a DRAW...then both retire.

Two legends.  Huge fans of both.

I think they should give easy pickins’ to these older guys. It’s a feel-good thing, and many fans would enjoy it.