Diego Sanchez will be the next cha

newton 2x,charuto,st.pierre,riggs,sherk,sakurai. why do you think diego would win again? and about royce if it comes to a stalemate, matt has never lost via decision in almost 50 fights. food for thought.

I think Diego is really good. I just think the top guys right now can beat him. I would like to see Diego and Jake Shields go at it in MMA. Shields is a better wrestler and better bjj man.

hey runner up,you were probably in diapers when I was practicing mma.Until they cut the mma fights from my cheap ass cable co.i have watched every one,and been to more shows in the n.y.area than i can count,unless you got a comment about what i posted about hughes shut up!!Idon't fill my whole day at a computer screen and join in discusions ,with wise ass comments like some chickenshit morons,i was just posting my opinion on hughes and diaz ,if you didnt like it,say it,and not from behind the comments of others.I didnt even see season one of tuf!!I'm a real man ,with a real job,i dont have anymore time to spend on you ,who only joined this site a little over a year ago.

SlapComputer.gif

hahaha @ im a real man w/ a real job. im a real boy! he even talked to a guy named japetto.

nice comeback asshole!!

Hey.Ithought i joined a sight for fighters,not a site to act like 13 year old girls ,with little wiseass comments.

too funny.....no seriously...too funny...

Diego is tough and is for sure one of the elite up and coming fighters, but he has fought alot of 0-1 fighters! Hughes has banged with some of the best, so he would be a wrecking ball to Diego at this time.

And before we toot Diego's horn to much, he still needs to get past Alessio on March 4th, this will be a better fight than most people think.

if gsp and bj werent around diego might make top 2 some day

Hi Diego!

Diego against Hughes would be an interesting fight to watch. Sure, you'd have to be a fucktard to think Diego would automatically win, but it'd be interesting to see.

Lets see Diego fight Karo and then GSP and then we can talk about Hughes, but untill then, nope.

Diego = Tito without the striking but with a better guard.

I cant see Diego beating Hughes Penn or St.Pierre or even Sherk.

Diego is one of my favourite fighters, but I don't think he's been tested by the type of fighter that could test him yet.

Diego Sanchez in the Octagon is an unrelenting bully. That's why he doesn't tap a lot of his opponents, he prefers to beat them senseless. Hell, even the guys he DOES tap, he beats them senseless beforehand. This sadistic streak's why I like him, as it goes. Well, and he's just cool. But I digress.....the Tito comparison is a smart one. Tito was also a bully in the ring and was similar in attitude to Diego. But, when he got put in with someone who he couldn't bully around (Couture) he got totally dominated, mentally as well as physically.

I'd like to see Diego go against a Sherk, or a Trigg - someone who could potentially put him on his back and keep him there. Then we'd find out whether he could rise to the challenge. Personally I think he could - there's very, very few fighters out there as driven as Diego. It's certainly an interesting prospect though. If he were to defeat Sherk or Trigg, then yeah, he's a threat to Hughes for sure.

Diego has better standup than Hughes?

Diego doesnt do shit better than HUGHES ..He didnt hurt one guy on his feet in the TUF show,,his BJJ strength seems to be from top position which would never happen against Hughes.. Diego split rounds with Koscheck(new to the sport) and never thought about getting a takedown ...and had a close fight with Diaz .. a young fighter in his own right ...

Tonymon has got to be fuckin around with everyone on here,, if not he needs to retire from commenting on here just as fast as he joined the sight ...

If your serious about this thread your either related to Diego or a fuckin moron ...

LOL LawdyMama, :o)

yeah, his stand up strinking does not exist or hasn't been shown yet.