Diego vs Sherk @ 155

should happen if he gets past stevenson imo.

When imo

i dont know. sometime this year maybe?

Depends who has the title...I'm not real keen on the idea most here seem to share that no one should be able to get anywhere without fighting Sherk.  l like seeing different challengers to the belt, and that's not really too likely if everyone has to get past Sherk.

orcus - Depends who has the title...I'm not real keen on the idea most here seem to share that no one should be able to get anywhere without fighting Sherk.  l like seeing different challengers to the belt, and that's not really too likely if everyone has to get past Sherk.

i just think it would be a great fight and a better test for diego than stevenson if he wants to challenge for the belt.

DoctorVanNostran - should happen if he gets past stevenson imo.

Diego might get the next shot at Penn, assuming Penn gets past Florian.

The thing is, Penn really only wants to fight a couple times a year, so if Diego gets past Joe Daddy he might end up fighting Sherk for a number one contender fight.

Diego is going to get either the Sherk/Edgar winner or the Maynard/Miller winner imo.

Diego beating Stevenson imo is not enough to earn Diego a Title Shot.

i agree

who cares ? DoctorVanNostran is a fucking racist homophobe that had a gay experience at a young age and now hates himself for it.

^

I could accept all of that if he'd just admit Nick Thompson is a top 10 170 pounder.

Kansas Comet - Diego is going to get either the Sherk/Edgar winner or the Maynard/Miller winner imo.

Diego beating Stevenson imo is not enough to earn Diego a Title Shot.

Couldn't have said it better. Diego is not going to get a title shot by beating Joe. Diego will need at least 2 big wins if not 3.....

sgavin -  ^
I could accept all of that if he'd just admit Nick Thompson is a top 10 170 pounder.

lol

knee2thegroin - who cares ? DoctorVanNostran is a fucking racist homophobet.

you are correct. i dislike blacks and gays and im not ashamed of it

"i just think it would be a great fight and a better test for diego than stevenson if he wants to challenge for the belt."

Definitely. Personally, though, I am dying to see Diego vs Penn (especially in a five-rounder); and if Florian beats BJ, then Florian vs Diego in a TUF vs TUF rematch for the title is too good an opportunity to pass up. Let Sherk fight the winner.