Difference between Loaded hand wraps and steroids?

Roids do equal punching power... hence mlb players jacking 60 homers when they hit 10 the previous year.

Hell, roids maybe more dangerous than what marg supposovily did... who is really to make that call.

I've sparred lots of people who were on steroids, it's never concerned me in the least. If someone wore loaded wraps in sparring, or took the padding out o their 16oz gloves, I'd smash their head with a tire iron

Roids aren't the same your hands aren't heavier when you roid/thread. And fack margaritto that's dangerous Phone Post

Lets put a loaded glove margarito against nate marquardt and see which one is more dangerous?????

lol

can geneticists wipe out the bitch gene that makes fuckers cheat? if so i bet both problems dissapear at the exact same time!

maia thought nates gloves was loaded for the de-cleater!

SteveBeale - Billy Collins Jr.

This, plus who cares it's boxing.

I guess people don't remember Billy Collins who took a tremendous beating against a guy with loaded gloves via trainer panama lewis. His career was over because of detached retinas and he was very good and would have done very well and made some $$. He later went into a bad life and wound up killing himself in an accident.

NarlyPersianDude - LOL at people acting like roiding dont make you more dangerous, you bet your ass it does, and if you can train harder, that means you become a more dangerous fighter, why do you think guys in baseball like Brady Anderson went from 10 homer years, to 50 plus, it was the steroids, the fact they hit a ball farther, means they got way stronger.

Now what Margarito did was worse, but steroids are a bigtime unfair advantage and a very dangerous advantage, lmfao at assholes defending that.

Curtis Granderson must be juicing too then lol

i'm gonna try my hand at trans-gender trolling here, so bear with me. why are phael worshippers so hard on barnett, marquart, hendo, and leben about the hoyds? non racist, yet vicious double standard imo.

This thread can't be fucking serious Phone Post

Daverr - 
Dongbar13 -  I beleive it is seen as worse because if you do all the roids in the world you still have to get in there and do it. margarito pretty much brought two weapons in with him.

if were getting specific, we could call roids as weapons for multiple areas.. Legs, hands, arms. etc. its like 1 big weapon really

correct

If a roid monkey beats someone up on the streets, its assault.

If you beat someone up on the streets with loaded handwraps, its assault with a deadly weapon.

^^^^ true, legislation is afoot to change that

Daverr - 
Dongbar13 -  I beleive it is seen as worse because if you do all the roids in the world you still have to get in there and do it. margarito pretty much brought two weapons in with him.

if were getting specific, we could call roids as weapons for multiple areas.. Legs, hands, arms. etc. its like 1 big weapon really
figuratively sure. i guess you can see it that way. but plaster in the wraps is literally a deadly weapon.  not really a debate here...

SteveBeale - I've sparred lots of people who were on steroids, it's never concerned me in the least. If someone wore loaded wraps in sparring, or took the padding out o their 16oz gloves, I'd smash their head with a tire iron

Sparring isn't fighting. Plus if you can handle those guys while on steroids if they didn't have them, they would be no contest.

It seems like a simple question of asking yourself who would you rather step in the ring with X opponent on steroids of some kind or the same X opponent with loaded gloves.

That being said I really don't have a opinion on the guilt or innocence in this case because I haven't looked into it at all. Phone Post

antoniomontana - 
SteveBeale - I've sparred lots of people who were on steroids, it's never concerned me in the least. If someone wore loaded wraps in sparring, or took the padding out o their 16oz gloves, I'd smash their head with a tire iron

Sparring isn't fighting. Plus if you can handle those guys while on steroids if they didn't have them, they would be no contest.

The point still stands. If someone punches me in the head when they're juicing I don't care. I someone punches me in the head with a loaded wrap or padding taken out of their glove, I'll try to kill them in the carpark.

Give Anderson Silva loaded gloves/hand wraps and fight him....More of a chance you would suffer SEVERE brain damage....or give Anderson Silva steroids, then he would just be stronger or as strong as you if you were stronger than him. Phone Post

what a fucking stupid argument.

you could do all the steroids in the world and not be a threat to anyone in a fist fight, but if you load your wraps you suddenly have two devastating weapons.

only fuckin nerds who have never been hit or trained, think this is a valid argument