Difference between this and transgender?

NORTH CAROLINA – A North Carolina woman says she is happier than ever after she fulfilled her lifelong wish of becoming blind.

Jewel Shuping, 30, has Body Integrity Identity Disorder, according to Barcroft TV.

BIID is a condition in which able-bodied people believe they are meant to be disabled.

http://kfor.com/2015/10/01/woman-says-she-is-happier-than-ever-after-fulfilling-lifelong-wish-of-becoming-blind/

The problem is her last name isn't Kardashian. Then she'd be a hero Phone Post 3.0

both have a mental illness

One has to use braille to decide which bathroom to use. The other one doesn't give a fuck?

Well one has to do with gender and the other has to do with sight. Pretty fucking obvious. Phone Post 3.0

Whaaaat the FUUUCK! Phone Post 3.0

That cant be a real story can it? Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker - both have a mental illness

Liberals consider transgender a mental illness?

if I looked like her I'd want to be blind as well.

Brother rabbitte - That cant be a real story can it? Phone Post 3.0
Never heard of this? Some people even want a limb or two cut off. Phone Post 3.0

So do we have to bow down to this persons mental disorder as well? If we speak out against it are we considered intolerant? Phone Post 3.0

I don't see too much difference between transgender and anorexia or any other disorder where your inner image of yourself doesn't fit your outer image.

If they're adults and aren't hurting anybody else I have no problem with it.

Hornethak - So do we have to bow down to this persons mental disorder as well? If we speak out against it are we considered intolerant? Phone Post 3.0
Lol of course not. Some of us are planning to go out and whoop her blind ass. Care to join? Phone Post 3.0

ksacs revenge -
Never heard of this? Some people even want a limb or two cut off. Phone Post 3.0
You are taking the piss now. People want to lose limbs?? Are they allowed? What planet are they on Phone Post 3.0

LIBERAALLLSSSSSSSSS

She made it so others can see her still, which helps duplicate the process.

Attention whoring at the utmost level.

Brother rabbitte -
ksacs revenge -
You are taking the piss now. People want to lose limbs?? Are they allowed? What planet are they on Phone Post 3.0
Body integrity identity disorder Phone Post 3.0

ksacs revenge -
Brother rabbitte -
ksacs revenge -
Body integrity identity disorder Phone Post 3.0
Cheers and vu im off to google Phone Post 3.0