Dillashaw Is A Target For Bullies

I remember that video of him in downtown Las Vegas when he got suckered by those drunk assholes at that bar.  Now you got Cody trying to bully him, and idiots on this forum constantly talking shit about him.

I feel like because Dillashaw is a nice guy and looks harmless he's an easy target for pieces of shit.  He seems like a stand up dude to me, and a great athlete.  Even if he wins against Cody, it's not going to make much difference, he's still gonna get hate, same as he got after he smashed Barao.

Leave Dillashaw alone, bullies.

Dillasnake is a bully. He used to beat the shit out of beginners at TAM

Was that dillashaw that got punched? I remember that video lol

GSPsShadyHandWraps - Dillasnake is a bully. He used to beat the shit out of beginners at TAM

That's not true, that's playground gossip.  You're targeting Dill because you're part of the bully problem.

Any 125 pound man is a target for bullies.

Sultry Crockett - 

I remember that video of him in downtown Las Vegas when he got suckered by those drunk assholes at that bar.  Now you got Cody trying to bully him, and idiots on this forum constantly talking shit about him.

I feel like because Dillashaw is a nice guy and looks harmless he's an easy target for pieces of shit.  He seems like a stand up dude to me, and a great athlete.  Even if he wins against Cody, it's not going to make much difference, he's still gonna get hate, same as he got after he smashed Barao.

Leave Dillashaw alone, bullies.

There may be a different video I don't know about but the one I am thinking of is not dillashaw.

Sultry Crockett -
GSPsShadyHandWraps - Dillasnake is a bully. He used to beat the shit out of beginners at TAM

That's not true, that's playground gossip.  You're targeting Dill because you're part of the bully problem.

Stop being a bitch. They have their own issues. One guy playing the victim doesn't mean he is a victim. Your just too simple minded to catch a snake or you must be have a victim mentality meaning blaming everyone for everything and it's never your fault.

Grow a pair. They both going to settle it in the cage anyway so stop whining.

The video I remember of a ufc fighter getting punched at the bar was of Cody Gibson 

Bobby hillashaw got ripped then acted like a bully, but it's not his purse anymore

ValeTudo 1 -
Sultry Crockett -

Stop being a bitch. They have their own issues. One guy playing the victim doesn't mean he is a victim. Your just too simple minded to catch a snake or you must be have a victim mentality meaning blaming everyone for everything and it's never your fault.

Grow a pair. They both going to settle it in the cage anyway so stop whining.

Take ownership of your bullying mentality.

Sultry Crockett - 

I was bullied by Dillasnake. He knocked me out and then tried to kiss me on the lips

Im not a homosexual!!

WattMell - From the rumors it's quite the opposite. I think it was Faber who said he would beat the shit out of new guys at the gym just looking to spar lightly. Probably just karma.

Did they take of that problem? Or did he just keep beating the crap out of new guys?

Pretty sure he can argue for himself if he feels he's being bullied. This place is turning into a female gossip column these days

A target for bullies.. or a .. barget for tullies!?

WattMell - From the rumors it's quite the opposite. I think it was Faber who said he would beat the shit out of new guys at the gym just looking to spar lightly. Probably just karma.
TJ admits it.

OP knows shit. People that attract that kind of bad treatment are douchebags. He is a coloussus clown.