Dillashaw returns against Sandhagen

![](upload://dxbCBgKIx0R9TZWwwd8PtYeHrv6.jpeg)

https://twitter.com/BigMarcel24/status/1372751713912819721

Great fight. Leaning toward Sandhagen, but gonna enjoy it either way.

I'm interested to see how Dillishaw looks when he returns. Gotta imagine the difference will be significant.

1 Like

What a fight. Just wow. My most anticipated fight of the year. 

ShortElbowInTheClinch -

Right? Fucking amazing fight. Two years ago when TJ was suspended, this fight wasn’t even on my radar. 

Awesome fight! 

MasterofMartialArts - 
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

Right? Fucking amazing fight. Two years ago when TJ was suspended, this fight wasn’t even on my radar. 

I’ve been predicting it and hoping for it. It’s win-win for the UFC and the fans. Great freaking fight.

Holy shit what a fight. Doesn't get much better. 

I hope Sandhagen fucks him up badly. 

3 Likes
wiggum -
MasterofMartialArts - 
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

I’ve been predicting it and hoping for it. It’s win-win for the UFC and the fans. Great freaking fight.

What don’t you predict? 

But seriously, it is a great fight. Skill wise, these are two of the most dynamic fighters we’ve ever seen in the UFC. I haven’t watched any tape but I literally have ZERO idea of what’s gonna happen in this fight.

Thai Dye -

Holy shit what a fight. Doesn't get much better. 

It’s crazy to think this is not for a belt. TJ coming back after a suspension looking to prove he still has the skills to be a champion. Sandhagen on a fucking war path coming off two KO wins, ready to fight for the belt. 

MasterofMartialArts - 
wiggum -
MasterofMartialArts - 
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

What don’t you predict? 

But seriously, it is a great fight. Skill wise, these are two of the most dynamic fighters we’ve ever seen in the UFC. I haven’t watched any tape but I literally have ZERO idea of what’s gonna happen in this fight.

Someone on this forum once said that there were rumors that Sandhagen was a young up-and-comer putting it on TJ in training in CO. I have no idea whether it’s correct. One thing we know about TJ is that he comes to fight when the lights shine brightest.

1 Like

TJ will get dismantled.

Corey supposedly dominated TJ in training so I’m thinking Corey dominates him in the fight as well. 

wiggum -
MasterofMartialArts - 
wiggum -
MasterofMartialArts - 
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

What don’t you predict? 

Someone on this forum once said that there were rumors that Sandhagen was a young up-and-comer putting it on TJ in training in CO. I have no idea whether it’s correct. One thing we know about TJ is that he comes to fight when the lights shine brightest.

Hooker brought that forward 

https://youtu.be/FdlMrfJ6Dbc

Amazing fight,  give the winner a title shot with Aljo or Yan

YES!

King of the North -
wiggum -
MasterofMartialArts - 
wiggum -
MasterofMartialArts - 
ShortElbowInTheClinch -

What don’t you predict? 

Hooker brought that forward 

https://youtu.be/FdlMrfJ6Dbc

Training is training.. it ain’t a fight 

1 Like

It’s not even a great indicator. Lots of gym hero’s out there too.Â