Mutant - Awesome free card it's better than UFC 190 Phone Post 3.0

its good, but not IMO

Rousey/Corriea
Big Nog/Struve
Lil Nog/Shogun
Bigfoot/Palelei
Calvacante/Cummings
Maia/Magny

Fapping2FabersButtChin - I thought this would be a PPV. Great fox card!

Dillashaw v Barao
Tate v Eye
Barboza v Felder
Lauzon v Gomi
Filthy tom lawlor v villante
Jim miller v Danny Castillo
Ben Saunders v kenny Robertson
Wineland v caraway
Cruishank v Krause
And more!

What say yee? Phone Post 3.0
So many commercials....

That's the only thing people could complain about. Phone Post 3.0

always fun to see Cruishank fight

Jack Skellington - always fun to see Cruishank fight
Yup. He's got a tough one in Krause but should be a stand up battle. Phone Post 3.0

Barao is no match for TJ's hyperbaric chamber of death. Phone Post 3.0

SidRival_PBTT, Rival Fitness 661 - Ugghhhh I hope Caraway get crushed. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah mainly as I just want wineland to return strong. He didn't like having a broken jaw Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Lauzon/Gomi for the win. Stoked for that one. Phone Post 3.0
This. I thought Gomi was done after Jury. Glad to see him fight again. Phone Post 3.0

Barboza vs Felder is guaranteed fireworks, Cant fckin wait for that one Phone Post 3.0

Karl Olsson - Barboza vs Felder is guaranteed fireworks, Cant fckin wait for that one Phone Post 3.0
Yup! Mouth watering matchup. Phone Post 3.0

WAT THOMAS Phone Post 3.0

CKB2 - Can't wait! TJ is the only Alpha Bit that I like. I think that if he would have left the Alphas and just went to Ludwig's school, he would still have won the title. I think that Bang helped him win more than anything the Alphas taught him.
In fact, I saw a picture of Faber standing behind TJ in the cage right after he won and he had the most demonic face on. It looked like he was so jealous. And I think he is.

Can't wait!!! WAR TJ. USA!!!! Phone Post 3.0

TJ has said many many times that he will work with Bang for the rest of his career. I hope it is true as Bang turned a good fighter into an amazing one. And judging by his twitter he is still working with Duane.

It is one of the most shockingly one sided fights I can ever remember. No one thought that TJ had much of a chance. You can see early on that TJ is confident and he is coming from so many angles that leaves Baroa totally confused. A lot of people like to say it was the punch in the first round that changed everything. But even before that big punch TJ was so much faster and coming from all kinds of angles that left Barao confused and flustered. .

Dillashaw vs Barao is free, Mighty Mouse fights are 60 bucks. You cant explain that
-Bill O'malley.

The fox cards rarely disappoint. Phone Post 3.0

luctaro - Dillashaw vs Barao is free, Mighty Mouse fights are 60 bucks. You cant explain that
-Bill O'malley.
True^ I guess it's just because tj has only just got the belt whereas dj has convincingly defended it a few times now. Hopefully they stack the card so it's actually worth buying. Phone Post 3.0

This will be a very fun card. UFC, despite the Reebok shit and general fuckery, has been putting on some banger cards! Props. Phone Post 3.0

Dillashaw vs. Barao II is going to rock! No way that fight sucks. Dillashaw is a monster and hopefully he smashes Barao. Mostly because I want to see Cruz vs. Dillashaw when Cruz is healthy Phone Post 3.0

Baroa's fight with Gagnon who isn't even in the top 15 rankings doesn't inspire much confidence. Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes - Baroa's fight with Gagnon who isn't even in the top 15 rankings doesn't inspire much confidence. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I thought barao looked very average and only won because gagnon gassed. Tj wins just like last time. Phone Post 3.0

I've got Barao stopping TJ this time