Din Thomas V. Jake Short

So if u win you are willing to fight Dave?

awesome, best of luck to all of you, I've been beat up by two of the guys in that tournament.

great fight!! best of luck Jake!!

would i fight Gardner.. lol... we have talked about it in the past....fighting Dave is something i do not wanna do... but like i said previously.. and Gardner feels the same way... Money talks!!!!!!!!!
yea it would suck Dave has helped me alot of the years. and i doubt i would take the fight against him.. winning that tourney would lead to big things.. as well as beating Din would...

but if it does ever happen that we break our alliance and fight.... it would be one for the ages....

Man of Steel

Gurgel was the original #1 Contender he was suppose to fight dave on 9/10/04.. but both fighters got hurt so it didn't happen.. FFC should have that fight 3/5 so the crowd as well as the competitors could see their future opponent in action... That would be awesome...Rob and Lee.. set it up...

Gurgel is fighting Jason Ireland on 2/25 so 3/05 would be pretty quick turn around though

Man of Steel.. Jake Short

Ireland is no fuckin joke... and i remember being in ur hotel room the night before u cornered dave for the neer fight... interesting to know that u may have to face off...

MikeBlak - "any takers"

sure, i'll take $100 when Din wins......LOL

Like i said before i do not think i would take a fight against Gardner...we train together and make one another better.... winning against Din and hopefull winning the FFC tourney should propel me to next level i hope... Japan and all that good stuff...

Hey Mike,

No, I got Din :) It'll be good to see him back in the ring again. I hear Jake's tough, but I don't think he's on the same level as Din just yet. Time will tell.

TTT

Come on, somebody bet me, I have a severe gambling problem and I need a fix!!!

Thanks for nothing guys. I had to bet on something, so I threw a hundo on the Orlando Tragic last night and got burned.

How about you Jake? Confident enough to throw some lumber on yourself?

Mike.. are u gonna be at the fight

That sounds like a good lineup.

Guillard learned a lot from fighting and losing to Jake Short, and really changed the way he trains and fights since. That should make a rematch very interesting if that happens.

Whoever wins this thins has his hands full with Gardner though. Glad to see him back at 155.

Ronald....

Gurgel had better focus on Jason Ireland before he even thinks about Gardner.. Ireland is the real deal at 155... We all three train together... Gardner.Ireland,and Short.. thats a pretty good group of 155 fighters....

Man of Steel

Jake,

I hope to be able to make it down to the fights. Unfortunately,I have to work on Sunday at 8:00am so I won't be able to hang out afterwards or I'd buy you a beer or 10. If I do make it, I'll be sure to say "Hey". Good luck.

-Mike

I changed my Email address.. if MIguel or anyone affiliated with the AFC read this we need to talk.. email me or call Dave Gomez.. thanx

JakeShort155@yahoo.com

mike: if you make it come and introduce yourself to me please!

Charles,

I definitely will. Good luck and keep training hard. Can't wait to see you in the big show.

-Mike

thanks mike I have my fingers crossed :)