Dinner with Nick Swardson in NYC

Nick took time out from his busy schedule to have a little dinner with Mr. Muggles and I @ the Trump International across Central Park.

Because he was so hungry and smashed the Fois Gras and appetizers before I could get a pic, I made sure to get one of the desserts for you guys.

The Rasberry Sorbet with reasberries and cake crust, the chocolate volcano with hot choclate center and whatever strawberry thing that was there too were all WIN!

Sorry for the blurry pic but I had the Chinese Chicken fusion and Nick had a Red snapper tomato sauce something

Thank you Nick for taking the time out for us and we look forward to your Comedy Central special on October 11th and your new feature film in January.

More to come soon HG, but it is 3am NYC time, thus I bid you Goodnight.

Cool pics. He's a funny mofo.

jimmy, what the hell did i tell you???

NO KODDAMN FOOFIE FOOD!!

grease, fat and sausage

OH BRUTHA!

puree duck!

His best role is in Reno 911.

armlok - jimmy, what the hell did i tell you???

NO KODDAMN FOOFIE FOOD!!

grease, fat and sausage

OH BRUTHA!

this was the ONE exception. its been all grease other than that. some more coming today.

Headed to Statue of Liberty!

Mr White - His best role is in Reno 911.

The ad libbing on that show is great! sadly, now cancelled.

His upcoming movie will be funny.

the question is; did he hit that sloppy blonde on 911?

JIMMYNAKS -
armlok - jimmy, what the hell did i tell you???

NO KODDAMN FOOFIE FOOD!!

grease, fat and sausage

OH BRUTHA!

this was the ONE exception. its been all grease other than that. some more coming today.

Headed to Statue of Liberty!

taps foot impatiently waiting for pics of delicious fatty greasy NY food while suffering through a potted meat product sammich

Pics still in Camera but had the "seafood platter" which was COD (where in Hawaii the Mahi would be) and shrimp and onion rings all DRIPPING with oil, thechicken fingers and fries also dripping and the Fried chicken and coleslaw.

Pics still in Camera but had the "seafood platter" which was COD (where in Hawaii the Mahi would be) and shrimp and onion rings all DRIPPING with oil, thechicken fingers and fries also dripping and the Fried chicken and coleslaw.

You woulda been proud.

"Green Papaya" hotdogs coming soon!

im burping the potted meat product sammich here

RIP me!

Mr White - His best role is in Reno 911.

best roll by far is grandmas boy