Dirtiest legal moves?

putting your fingers in cuts to make em bigger

Is the cunt-punt legal in girl fights? Phone Post 3.0

Rcs476 -
Diesel67 - 
SpiderManBJJ - -Putting hand on the mat to avoid strikes.

-Purposely attacking a cut.

F--k the American BS rules.  Someone puts his hand on the mat to avoid strikes?  Break his hand and knee him in the head if you can get away with it.  And attacking an injury is part of the game.

Hmm. Would stomping on the hand be legal? That might be the easiest way to stop that garbage.
It probably would fix it. He stomps on the hand the first time. The second time he feints to stomp on the hand, the other fighter raises his hand so it doesn't get stomped and then gets kneed in the head because he no longer is a "downed opponent" and then that shit stops happening in that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Holding against the fence. Phone Post 3.0

Rcs476 - 
Diesel67 - 

F--k the American BS rules.  Someone puts his hand on the mat to avoid strikes?  Break his hand and knee him in the head if you can get away with it.  And attacking an injury is part of the game.

Hmm. Would stomping on the hand be legal? That might be the easiest way to stop that garbage.

Stomping on the hand to the best of my knowledge is illegal. You cannot stomp the body of a downed fighter. Thats why you see circular/axe types kicks to the body.

You could kick the arm I guess.

The answer is fake glove tap.

Rcs476 -
Diesel67 - 

That's exactly what I was just thinking as well. I hate that three point stance rule, it sucks watching people "play the game". I seen one guy on a local show just telegraph it big time while swinging the knee to the head and it made the guy cover up so he wouldn't take it. The guy said he does it all the time and they always try to cover up Phone Post 3.0

2 most vile instances:

Arona clawing at Saku's cut

Patrick Cote angling the back of his head to get hit with Sakara elbows as he was getting KTFO

ma bad

O. Kick Phone Post 3.0

My understanding of the rules from various fighter meeting has always been that it's NOT legal to put your fingers in an orafice or cut.

IMO the dirtiest legal move is covering someone's mouth with your hand while on the ground.
Man, that sucks. Phone Post 3.0