Dirtiest sexual act your wife ever did?

with or without you? 

We had sex in the mud once

and please no Northern Hospitality response, she's about as attractive as a rhino's taint. 

The Accountant -
Akron OG -

and please no Northern Hospitality response, she's about as attractive as a rhino's taint. 

Let’s see your pics feggit

rhino's taint is her but she's nice

She let me touch her hooha 

Sounds like op needs some fap material for tonight. 

Akron OG - 

Hey..what ?

Agreed.....

Akron OG -

Is she really that bad?

comeonman1 - 
Akron OG -

Is she really that bad?

I'm not as critical on looks as intelligence.....

She's typical far left Canadian  thinking she gets free health care.

That's more unattractive to me than her looks.

would have to ask one of her ex's

Ex wife... Got drunk, wore some leather, tied me up sort of and fucked me. It was fun but not really dirty. Baptist upbringing meets Catholic bullshit I guess. 

The gal I'm with now isn't filthy per se but fucks non stop for hours and likes it in the mouth. I don't know what yous mugs consider dirty though. 

Stronghold - 

Ex wife... Got drunk, wore some leather, tied me up sort of and fucked me. It was fun but not really dirty. Baptist upbringing meets Catholic bullshit I guess. 

The gal I'm with now isn't filthy per se but fucks non stop for hours and likes it in the mouth. I don't know what yous mugs consider dirty though. 

If it isn't centipede, it's not OG worthy....

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. 

RhinoHog -
comeonman1 - 
Akron OG -

Is she really that bad?

I'm not as critical on looks as intelligence.....

She's typical far left Canadian  thinking she gets free health care.

That's more unattractive to me than her looks.

LOL

OJTT-RayRaysFunhouse -

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. 

You lost me at consensual 

Akron OG -

She doesn't have a wife you fucking idiot why would she respond? 

Stronghold -

You call that dirty son?

These guys don't know, but Tyrone does.

When we were 16, we were hanging out at the lake swimming all day, getting high and drinking. Her and her friend ended up fucking around and she ate her pussy on a riverbank, in the dirt, after spending all day in 90+ degree weather. Friend also has a giant black bush and she was picking pubes out of her mouth for like 20 minutes.

Not sure, I wasn't there. I'm sure glad she got an that out of her system tho

-teh OG