Dirty antics during rolling

i've had corneal abrasions/cuts from inadvertent finger/toe to the eye. it's unreal how much that fucks you up.

if someone purposely eye gouged, i am breaking his limb. not choke out. i'm pulling til i hear 4 or more pops in that arm.

Murder his family imo Phone Post

Thanks fellas! Yeah I went to the optometrist earlier today to get my eye checked and thank god luckily nothing was wrong w/my eye but it still freakin burns. Yeah good call on the enforcers guys haha. At my old BJJ school we had a guy come in and he was going really hard on the two female students hurting them, and these girls were both purple and above. One of the girls father, who happened to be an Eastern Euro bricklayer walked up to the guy and said "al lright me and you are going to train now!" He ended up putting him in a Kimura and snapping his arm pretty bad, haha, he had old man strength to the max haha.

^ WTH! lol

Go north south and give him the arabian goggles. He won't want to roll with you ever again.

First tell him that those things aren't acceptable things to do on the mat and explain why. If he does them again then remind him about your conversation. Third offense, throw him a beating he'll never forget. Slow, controlled domination that makes him want to tap from the pressure alone but follow through with tight technical submissions. He'll learn how it works sooner or later.

That said, if he does things like hitting you in the groin or gouging your eyes (assuming it wasn't an accident) then don't give him a warning just make him hurt all over.

stay away from him.

Thanks guys! I'll keep you guys updated.

I hate people that spaz out and are out of control, I hear ya, there was a guy like that at my old BJJ school too. He was like the guy you described above and he would usually sit out during the rolling because nobody wanted to train with him haha. I remember one time we were grappling and we stood up and he started throwing high kicks and I was like wtf haha. He was trying to take my head off haha. He admitted that he was on mad juice though, I should of told him about MaryJane so he wouldn't be so aggro haha.

Get the back then use the old wrist in the face and cut his mouth then under the nose then sink a deep RNC and hold for 20 sec till the guy starts to convulse then pull his pants down and piss in his face.

That should do it :)

^^^^Thanks man! That's good stuff! I haven't seen that guy in the dojo again yet, but it's just a matter of time until I do.

WE had a guy doing this for weeks. One week or instructor was out of town and the guy actual bite one of the blue belts. WE talked with the purple in charge and ran him through 6 of the best guys in the school and all we wanted to do was okay. By the time we were done we still had one roll left in class he walked off the mat and never came back.
The sorry SOB acted like he was going to cry during the last two rolls

^^^^^Haha that's great! I hate trainin with dickheads man! Yeah enforcers are a must for sure. At our old bjj school if any new guys got out of line they would stick them on them haha.

we have two browns and a few purples that keep it quality controlled.

new guys don't roll. only w/ browns or a purple. and even then, not alot. not for a month or so at least.

if they are assholes after that period adn trying to hurt guys, they are usually broken in buy the purples. both of which fight mma, are gym rats and always ready for a match and in shape.... if they continue, they get the brown belt who wrestled his whole life and trains 6-7x a week.

i only come into play if the guy is an invalid or really old. no way i'm getting shown up by a white belt!

if they continue, they just have to leave because you can't fix stupid.