Disavow Saudi Arabia Here

Bunch of cucks think everyone here loves the saudis because we give them money and agree that they help put down Iran.

Fuck the Saudis they're a necessary evil with the other side being Iran who literally wants you to die in a holocaust. Rock and a hard place bitches.

I would just as soon see both the Saudis and Iranians burn than welcome either into a legitimate alliance as equals. If one ceases to exist the other is soon to follow.

1 Like

Damn dude, you are not fucking around.

Which Saudi Prince is fucking your girl?

As long as the world runs on oil, we need the Saudi's to help regulate the price of oil.

A shitty country filled with great customers. 

Iran & Saudi Arabia are enemies. They really hate eachother and, yes, they both suck.

1 Like

Checking the news to see if Saudi Arabia is still a country after the savage owning OP gave them

1 Like

Love me some Persian girls....

Wait........

You will kneel and suck their cock like our Dear Leader did and the leaders before and after him.

2 Likes

“If one ceases to exist the other is soon to follow.”

Jesus. Is this an alt account for oranus?? This is his level of stupid and you just don’t run across that every day. 

All muslims are evil.

Some evils are lesser than others.

3 Likes

I banning people from all Muslim countries...............

except Saudi Arabia. 

Arabs got big buisness fellas by the nuts. 

81 pilots are watching this thread!!

1 Like

I agree with OP ! Fuck the Saudis . They are a bunch of snakes. I’m sure they had fingers in 9-11 & Still funding radical Islamic terrorism world wide.

Trump being in bed with them is gross. Like every recent administration !

1 Like

Fuck KSA and Iran. 

1 Like

I hate them, and would charge those scum DOUBLE to shit on my chest.

They should be bomed but our markets would take a huge hit. They invest heavily in US companies and would pull all their $ from our markets 

czwthemerph - 

Bunch of cucks think everyone here loves the saudis because we give them money and agree that they help put down Iran.

Fuck the Saudis they're a necessary evil with the other side being Iran who literally wants you to die in a holocaust. Rock and a hard place bitches.

I would just as soon see both the Saudis and Iranians burn than welcome either into a legitimate alliance as equals. If one ceases to exist the other is soon to follow.

I agree the House of Saud fucking sucks ..... but they are infinitely better than the alternative. Without the Saud's, the fucking crazypants Wahhabi clerics would most likely take over and start a theocracy subscribing to their 7th century death cult beliefs. It would be a 1000 times worse than Iran.

I disavow them. Goat fuckers. 

1 Like