Disdain for women emerges from insecurity and fear

MGTOW, Men's rights movement....the typical male attitude is now one of Misogyny. Hating women has become a national hobby.

Simply put, if you don't get to have sex on a regular basis, the frustration will build up and that's why you don't like women. 

You're holding a grudge against women because they won't let you inside or give you attention.

Every man I know who gets plenty, whether that's happily married or a "player", doesn't share the same hatred for women....infact quite the opposite!

If you've "decided" to go MGTOW, I'm sorry you've fooled yourself into something that isn't real. The large majority who go MGTOW wind up married within 5 years.

Our biology dictates our needs.

It's in our DNA to have one main partner with an assortment of side pussy. If you don't have a main partner, you won't be happy....and women require marrige. 

So guess what, you're getting married.

Biology doesn't trump Free Will. 

The only time a lot of guys like women is right before sex, immediately after their opinion ranges from apathy to slight disgust at the annoying presence of a creature that has no immediate use.

I love the ladies

OP is incorrect.  Disdain for women most often comes from the rejection of the narratives that are shoved down our throats from every angle that women are awesome at everything and that men are selfish patronizing babies that are incapable of any meaningful accomplishment without the strong willed, intelligent woman guiding his way.

It's a realization of the obvious.  

One simply needs to look at how royally fucked men get during divorces. I'd go my own way if I ever suffered something like that.

i don't ever plan on getting married. Co habitate sure, but no marriage.

whooleeo -

One simply needs to look at how royally fucked men get during divorces. I'd go my own way if I ever suffered something like that.

You think that's safe?

whooleeo - 

Lol....most dudes are blissfully ignorant of this until the wage garnishment hits and their boss crawls down their ass for missing work for court .

Cause and effect....men sat back while law after law after law got passed erroding their right to fair proceedings

Cookie Monster -

OP is incorrect.  Disdain for women most often comes from the rejection of the narratives that are shoved down our throats from every angle that women are awesome at everything and that men are selfish patronizing babies that are incapable of any meaningful accomplishment without the strong willed, intelligent woman guiding his way.

It's a realization of the obvious.  

There's a touch of that, but I don't think it's as influential as you describe it.

My point is bullet proof, the only guys moaning are those with negative expeirences, who use the hatred attitude as a stress reliever, before ultimately giving in to their natural instinct -> finding a partner.

I disagree.  Disdain for women stems from inedible sammiches, infrequent bj's, hen-pecking, illogical arguments, and dumb questions.  But hey, having said that - I am a hardcore feminist.  I allow my wife to watch one feminist movie or read one feminist book per week.  Call me sensitive, I don't care.

CuddleBug -

The only time a lot of guys like women is right before sex, immediately after their opinion ranges from apathy to slight disgust at the annoying presence of a creature that has no immediate use.

This.

Married to a good woman with a wonderful daughter.

I am annoyed with her unless she is making me a drink, dinner, or attending to my physical needs.  

Donoghue88 -

MGTOW, Men's rights movement....the typical male attitude is now one of Misogyny. Hating women has become a national hobby.

Simply put, if you don't get to have sex on a regular basis, the frustration will build up and that's why you don't like women. 

You're holding a grudge against women because they won't let you inside or give you attention.

Every man I know who gets plenty, whether that's happily married or a "player", doesn't share the same hatred for women....infact quite the opposite!

If you've "decided" to go MGTOW, I'm sorry you've fooled yourself into something that isn't real. The large majority who go MGTOW wind up married within 5 years.

Our biology dictates our needs.

It's in our DNA to have one main partner with an assortment of side pussy. If you don't have a main partner, you won't be happy....and women require marrige. 

So guess what, you're getting married.

You are a very poorly educated moron. Men get absolutely destroyed in divorce court and domestic issues. Watch the documentary Divorce, Inc. You'll be a bit less of a moron.

I agree that a lot of MGTOW types are truly just beta losers who are oblivious when it comes to women. However it doesn't mean there isn't a fundamental basis for some hesitancy when it comes to women.

Most women are quite moronic with an over inflated sense of self.

Most women are fundamentally resource hounds who expect the man to pay for everything even if they have money and an income.

Most women are not nearly as loving as they are made out to be and they change their loyalties on a whim.

Most of the time women can do no wrong in the eyes of the public even if they are entirely wrong or even deceitful.

The OP has done nothing but expose his own ignorance, lack of experience with women and education.

Haka Jawaka -

I disagree.  Disdain for women stems from inedible sammiches, infrequent bj's, hen-pecking, illogical arguments, and dumb questions.  But hey, having said that - I am a hardcore feminist.  I allow my wife to watch one feminist movie or read one feminist book per week.  Call me sensitive, I don't care.

I think your phone auto corrected cuckold into feminist.

CuddleBug - 

Word

Hating women is silly, but it's not an attitude only relegated to men who can't get laid.

I've gone months without sex. Makes me love women more and appreciate it. I can see if I'm trying to meet someone and always getting shafted them perhaps I would have issues. However when I try I will succeed so I've no reason to scorn unless it is of myself for not trying.

I think OP statement is relevant to those that expect something for nothing. Expecting women they are attracted to, to fall in their lap without doing anything to make themselves a better man, workout and get in shape, being social, being alpha when need be, etc.

Willin -
Haka Jawaka -

I think your phone auto corrected cuckold into feminist.

Triggered? Or just a humorless fuck?