Disgusting Masvidal interview/youtube comments

Masvidal says "I gave him what he deserved". Also said "I wish the referee tripped running to Askren so I could give him some more".

Youtuber comments gloating over this KO laughing at Ben

Disgusting stuff

6 Likes

God, you guys are really butthurt over this shit. Just stop.

17 Likes

Askren deserves everything he got. 

14 Likes

Jesus its like these guys are prize fighters or something 

2 Likes

So disgusting that you came here to whine about? LOL

4 Likes
triforce -

Masvidal says "I gave him what he deserved". Also said "I wish the referee tripped running to Askren so I could give him some more".

Youtuber comments gloating over this KO laughing at Ben

Disgusting stuff

Hi Mrs. Askren.

2 Likes

Jorge is raw. So be it. 

"Dana is that all you got??"

where's the interview?

God Of Thunder -
govols6911 -

What did he do? 

He accepted a fight against Jorge for one. 

1 Like
God Of Thunder -

The YouTube comment sections are cancerous 

They are unbearable! I can't even read them. So many douche nozzles

1 Like

It is disgusting. 
If a guy died in there you meatheads would probably love it... Bringing some sadistic entertainment into your pathetic lives. 

I'm all for the competetive aspect of MMA but it's like you guy's enjoy others getting hurt, instead of respecting MMA for the skill itself.

It was a well timed knee and perfect technique. But many of you are gloating in the fact that someone could very likely be seriously hurt, enjoy the extra shots after someone is out, enjoy taunting someone seriously out cold.

The UG is as pathetic too apparently. Go fuck yourself you meat heads

9 Likes

Lucky strike. 

Needs to gloat 

1 Like

Shut it you WWE snatch. You dont like real shit change the channel. You're ok with shit talking before the fight but not with the consequences. You probably crued when khabib beat conor. 

2 Likes
God Of Thunder -
govols6911 -

What did he do? 

All the shit talking he does and bringing up the times they trained together,  that's a big no no.  Ben has talked so much shit his entire career, is pompous, and has zero humility. He got what he deserved. 

8 Likes

I think the best thing for op to do is tell his dad.  When it's his dad's weekend for visitation.  For their 1 hour visit together at Denny's.  

1 Like

What was so bad what Askren said? I must of missed it...

jkd4200 -

Lucky strike. 

Needs to gloat 

There was nothing lucky about that. Ben reacted the only way he could have because he has no other skill set. It was brilliant. 

Cry me a river op lmao

1 Like
God Of Thunder -

Great interview.

2 Likes