Disgusting Masvidal interview/youtube comments

It's ridiculous how outraged some people are about this.

Askren got knocked out badly then got mocked afterwards, that's all that happened, Masvidal stopped hitting him as soon as the ref touched him. That's within the rules, it's a fight.

I wanted Askren to win too, but he didn't, that's how it goes sometimes. Fortunately instead we got an awesome KO and memorable moment for years to come.

3 Likes
Jack London -

Askren got knocked out badly then got mocked afterwards, that's all that happened, Masvidal stopped hitting him as soon as the ref touched him. That's within the rules, it's a fight.

I wanted Askren to win too, but he didn't, that's how it goes sometimes. Fortunately instead we got an awesome KO and memorable moment for years to come.

Masvidal is a gate keeper and this is his biggest victory...ever. congrats to him. But, act like you've been there before.

Not sure why it qoted you in my post. App sucks

Gennady Goblin -
Jack London -

What if Ben didn't get up? What if he could only open his eyes but after regaining consciousness, he told the medical examiner "I can't move my arms or legs" and he got stretchered out and spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair? People who have been in a sport like MMA or boxing for any stretch of time understand that this is a realistic possibility from a brutal KO. For a fighter that's been in the game as long as Jorge has to simulate a "knocked out stiff" pose like it's a laughing matter is incredibly immature and frankly, disgusting. 

When you've matured past your teenage phase of "TALK SHIT GET HIT I'LL FUCKIN KILL YOU" stage, you should have reached that understanding. When you're making your car payment and mortgage payment through a sport, you don't celebrate when someone could be seriously hurt. Watch the NBA game where Jusuf Nurkic snaps his leg in half coming down from a jump. Does the other team flop to the ground and start dangling their leg around and making a joke of his condition? Everyone gets down and prays and hopes everything is okay. That's respect. That's business and competing in a sport and understanding that there's a limited number of people who get to earn their living as an athlete, and knowing that any day you compete, that person could be you, and it's nothing to make light of.

Essentially it boils down to, are you an adult or not?

Stick to the nba son 

2 Likes
triforce -

It is disgusting. 

If a guy died in there you meatheads would probably love it… Bringing some sadistic entertainment into your pathetic lives.

I’m all for the competetive aspect of MMA but it’s like you guy’s enjoy others getting hurt, instead of respecting MMA for the skill itself.

It was a well timed knee and perfect technique. But many of you are gloating in the fact that someone could very likely be seriously hurt, enjoy the extra shots after someone is out, enjoy taunting someone seriously out cold.

The UG is as pathetic too apparently. Go fuck yourself you meat heads

Hahahahaha butt hurt much ? Hahahahaha 

triforce -

It is disgusting. 

If a guy died in there you meatheads would probably love it… Bringing some sadistic entertainment into your pathetic lives.

I’m all for the competetive aspect of MMA but it’s like you guy’s enjoy others getting hurt, instead of respecting MMA for the skill itself.

It was a well timed knee and perfect technique. But many of you are gloating in the fact that someone could very likely be seriously hurt, enjoy the extra shots after someone is out, enjoy taunting someone seriously out cold.

This isn’t ballet. It’s not a funeral either, so quit crying

2 Likes
Gennady Goblin -
Jack London -

What if Ben didn't get up? What if he could only open his eyes but after regaining consciousness, he told the medical examiner "I can't move my arms or legs" and he got stretchered out and spent the rest of his life in a wheelchair? People who have been in a sport like MMA or boxing for any stretch of time understand that this is a realistic possibility from a brutal KO. For a fighter that's been in the game as long as Jorge has to simulate a "knocked out stiff" pose like it's a laughing matter is incredibly immature and frankly, disgusting. 

When you've matured past your teenage phase of "TALK SHIT GET HIT I'LL FUCKIN KILL YOU" stage, you should have reached that understanding. When you're making your car payment and mortgage payment through a sport, you don't celebrate when someone could be seriously hurt. Watch the NBA game where Jusuf Nurkic snaps his leg in half coming down from a jump. Does the other team flop to the ground and start dangling their leg around and making a joke of his condition? Everyone gets down and prays and hopes everything is okay. That's respect. That's business and competing in a sport and understanding that there's a limited number of people who get to earn their living as an athlete, and knowing that any day you compete, that person could be you, and it's nothing to make light of.

Lots of what ifs

2 Likes

What's up with this political correctness shit, it's out of hand. It's only the internet dude, you can't take the Internet too seriously.

As for George he's just making a statement about shit talkers. At least he's real, unlike most people. He's realer than me, I'll give him that. 

Gennady Goblin -
Jack London -

You should be watching tennis you fucking sissy.

2 Likes
Gennady Goblin -
Jack London -

But he did get up so all of this is irrelevant. He wanted to talk the talk but couldn't walk the walk. We choose our own paths and he chose to mess with a guy who doesn't mess around. Plain and simple.

1 Like
Gennady Goblin -
Jack London -

I suspect they would cheer about it. "Glad he got put in a wheelcheer. Glad he has permanent brain damage. Glad he's dead etc... This is fighting not soccer! He got what was coming to him lmao rekt."

Honestly wouldn’t put it past some of these people.

Same people who’ve never fought an MMA fight in their life, acheived a BJJ black belt, won a national wrestling title etc. nothing.

Sickens me.

https://gfycat.com/cheeryblackasiantrumpetfish

The sport has passed you by Op

Dan Henderson vs Bisping = that was awesome, that's what that english cunt get's for talking shit. He deserved those extra shots...

Masdivsal vs Askern = OMG Jorge is a thug…

6 Likes

OP is the type of person who loves watching a grappler hump their way to a decision win..

So in conclusion fuck you OP

1 Like
triforce - 

It is disgusting. 

Agree.

Masvidal should have just got onto Askren's back and rode him rodeo style while chanting to the crowd. That's what a classy fighter does, right? 

1 Like

If Askren dies he dies thats what you get for bringing up practice.

Fighting probably isn't for you OP. stick to grappling tournaments.

iFish -

Masvidal should have just got onto Askren's back and rode him rodeo style while chanting to the crowd. That's what a classy fighter does, right? 

to be fair herring wasn't KOed into the next dimension when lesnar was doing the rodeo dance

The Immortal One -
iFish -

to be fair herring wasn't KOed into the next dimension when lesnar was doing the rodeo dance

Who's claiming Lesnar is classy?!